Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Space Partners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to all of you.
My name is Carlos (Markez ingame) and after 3 years of stopping playing freelancer, i felt the need to come back to it.
but when i did, i discovered DISCOVERY! haha.. yea well, suffice to say, all i needed was indeed this mod for me to really get me into the game once again. This time tough, i will not be searching and destroying pirates or anyone who is hostile towards me, but yes in.. economy! Trading all kinds of goods in the beautiful universe that you guys have... Upgraded. so, for now i am a simple independent trader. or.. freelancer trader in the new version. My ship at the moment is the "Camara" Civilian Freighter. Nice ship if you ask me.
About future affiliations, I HAVE absolutely no idea. so i wont be the one to search for one. if any group needs a dedicated trader who is not entirely new to the game then feel free to send pms.
Thats it for now i guess. if anyone wants to know more feel free to contact me ingame;)
cya all in space:D
Welcome aboard to the madness !

Lets see, if we meet ingame; have fun !
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, etc...
welcome back space partner:)
Welcome.
[Image: Ev6kb.png]

Pic says it all...
' Wrote:
[Image: CentraliaWelcomeToHell.jpg]

Pic says it all...
Fixed that for you...:P