Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HI!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right every one using my server agrees you have done a awesome job on 486! congrats dudes! i have 2 questions i desperatly want answered and im not sure where else to post them

question 1) can some kind person explain how the player run station system works (assuming it made it into the patch?)?

question 2) Newbury station in bretonnia - who put this in ? are you actually from newbury ?? as that would be pretty random ! and you should get p low ping on bnbserver.co.uk:P
First of all, welcome to DiscoGCommunity !

To answer your questions;

1. Player-owned stations are not availible for now, nobody except the developers know how they (might) work.

2. No idea, sorry. I am not from Newbury

Nevertheless, have fun and enjoy yourself !
Warm welcome from me.
Ahoy!
Welcome to the hell we call home.
Beware <strike>mods</strike> mobs. ;D
Hello and welcome to Disco:)
' Wrote:question 1) can some kind person explain how the player run station system works (assuming it made it into the patch?)?
It's not implemented yet, as Tachyon said, only the dev's know.
' Wrote:question 2) Newbury station in bretonnia - who put this in ? are you actually from newbury ?? as that would be pretty random ! and you should get p low ping on bnbserver.co.uk:P
What's the actual question about Newbury? There's bound to be people who live in places that exist in the discovery universe. I myself come from Cornwall, and all I get is a rather meh asteroid field in New London.

Oh, and Hi:D

Username removed

To answer your first question, no idea, they are not available for now.
To answer your second question, no idea, I didn't even knew the station exsited.:D
And hi.