Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hello everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I come from China,Very like Discoery。China still has a lot of fans like Discoery。
We hope to get help, because we have no Discoery-486,Many Chinese players all go to the PTC server because the PING。
We in China Beijing have a matrix server is currently runs the Discoery-485 up3 (61.50.229.38:2305),
There are other game server, the perennial open。
We also want to provide for the Chinese players a Discoery-486 platform, but due to the lack of Discoery-486 service file or the Discoery-486 plugin to run
The hope can get help,We will be very much。

Greetings...China? wow this game is so cool this way. I am sure that someone with Tech knowledge will show up soon on this thread and offer to give you a hand.

Welcome to Discovery, cheers and good luck getting your 86 china server up and running.

____:cool:____
oZoneRanger
Thank you very much oZoneRanger greetings, and hopes to soon be able to get help!!!!!!!
Chinese players don't have to 300 +- -500 + PING running foreign server to play
Well, I am afraid I can't do a lot for you myself, but I am very sure someone will show up here in the very near future.

Anyways, I hope you have your fun with 4.86 on PTC in the meawhile and don't loose your hope.
welcome mate, Follow rules ,have fun :D
At present I build server has loading FLHOOK failure,May is my computer not to install Microsoft.net Framework of the cause。
Already let the technical personnel in do, I just do localization
Discovery RP 24/7 欢迎你. 我们这里没有多少中国玩家,我也觉得挺惊讶. 如果你有什么关于游戏的问题,我可以提供翻译服务. 但是有关于FLHook的我建议你问Cannon.