Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yaksa's logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yaksa:Buddhism say one kind of ghost ,brave and stalwart , injure the human.

I am a Chinese,i do not know English,i like this game and want to exchange whith you.

I have a friend in this server,his name is Thinkerbell and U-I7I.He lives in Michigan.He teaches me to play the game,he is very good person.Certainly,he is rich man in this game,He has given me 3,000,000!:yahoo:

I exchange in the game is very difficult,Because I have not learned English diligently When i am student's time.Thinkerbell and I uses the E-mail to exchange.i hoped that can also become friends at this forum with everybody.
err... this appears to be a welcome post... so welcome!

but your signature is too big...
[Image: 20051010155250306.jpg]

Chinese Yaksa's picture
oh another chinese!
I hope you can read some pingying because I don't really know how to write using real words XD (but, my chinese is very limited anyhow, so maybe X-lancer or elgatodiablo can help you better than I)

Huan yin ni lai dao Discovery Server =)
Zhue hao kan ji bian Server Rules, bie wang ji zhe li shi yi ge RolePlay server.
Ni ying gai ba zhe ge post xie zai "welcoming thread" li mien ^^"

Xi wan ni hue xi huan zhe li =)
Nei ho, China.

Welcome to Discovery, and enjoy your sojourn.

Joi gin,

Mal
Bo Sun Gen
Puck:THX,i change my signature now.

Xing:Chinese? There are more Chinese in this server,but they exchange at Chinese forums.This post is uses to exchange with the players in this server,i did not hope that publishes at "welcoming thread".

Malaclypse 666:THX."nei ho" is Chinese dialect,you can say "ni hao".
I start to know some thing was RP.

1. When i am higher than 40 levels,one player(i have forgotten his name,too long ) requests me to replace ID, i tell him i do not know English,he very patient teach me how to do.

2. A robber,name is SCAM,he robbing me,i shoot him.He tech me how to exchange whith robbers after he has killed me.
[Image: 1292251618078627611.jpg]

3 days,i can not play the game in this server.

[Image: 1292251618078627617.jpg]

Only until here each time.:(

I use Chinese Telecommunication Companys web at home.

Yesterday,i can play this game by China Mobile phone Companys web,but too lag.:angry:

How should I manage? I want to play the game in this server.

PLZ help me!THX!
I can play in American and Germany's other servers ,except Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 Server.

I am very depressed!
[Image: U637P55T4D29541F50DT20041029110322.jpg]

[Image: U637P55T4D29538F50DT20041029110130.jpg]
Pages: 1 2