Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About The Order ID... What the heck?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Nomads aren't brain dead zombies.They are actually very smart ( like we can see in SP) . Their targets for *infections* ....or their *hosts of choosing* are powerfull leaders with strong influence.Jimmy may not be infected , but the people he is sworn to protect and serve ARE.So it realy doesn't matter if you are infected , when everything you do is actually folow a nomad brain's orders.
The Order isn't concerned much with Rheinland, Kusari and the Bretonnians I believe. While they might not like the hidden research being carried out by these factions, nothing compares to Liberty's aggressiveness and blatant nomad-research being conducted. This is why the Order should attack Liberty the most, with any forays into other houses coming under the category of... Surveillence.
' Wrote:This is why the Order should attack Liberty the most,

I personaly saw three Order Battleships , who went to get , by RP * a nomad power cell* . There weren't bilions of LSF , SA , LNS or what ever online , so The Order quickly destoyed the defences and was free to do get what they were there to get.Admin logges on *You need to leave,NOW* . Thats why I was left with the expretion that the Order is forbidden to atack NY.But that doesn't happen the nights before.Because three or something like that days later , the Order battleships come again and there is an armada of bombers who are waiting for them.Battle is over in 1 minute , folowing by *Omg we pwnd 3 battleships* ......
3 order battleships?!?!?!

We have to many independant order cap whores... I don't like it.

And why go to liberty for a nomad power cell and not where they actually are?

But yeah, if Nomads can take control of the government and the media then the people will follow suite, it's fairly simple, boss tells the underlings what to do.
Pages: 1 2 3