Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I just started playing this server about 5 days ago so im still very new to all this:P. Its my first time playing this game online and so far Ive met alot of cool peeps playing. I'm also new to this whole RP thingy so dont shoot me for not acting properly please xD.

Well I'm just saying hello to the community and my ingame name atm is Theberg. If you want to poke me pm me ingame:P.

O and dont mind my newb questions If I ask you any xD.
Fire those noobie questions away.. I already like you mr Berg!

heh heh..

follow the links on this sig. and lets see what happens:)
Welocme to the world of tomorrow! Okay that was a little too much, enjoy the game and the forums. Read the rules, I can't stress that enough. Some people will be along shortly to shamelessly recruit you and to warn you about other dangers not immediately apparent. Above all have fun, and relinquish your cargo to any Xeno that asks, we stay friendly that way.
haha thxs guys and about the cargo... o look mr xeno a bird in space *actives cruise engines*

bi bi xD

O btw is my sig to big?
welcome - have fun:)
your sig is too big.
welcome to the server though, and enjoy the mod, but beware communist penguins. Soon, a mob of people will come warn you about canibals as well.

Welcome!
Well I took off my sig so it cant be to big anymore. So what are these canibals you talking about Xing?
i have already seen you in game. again welcome. oh and cut down on the XD in system chat. not something you should say in system chat. along with lol.
Turkish, bluntpencil, Harlequinn. I tihnk there's another, but s/he hides his/her tracks well...
' Wrote:Turkish, bluntpencil, Harlequinn. I tihnk there's another, but s/he hides his/her tracks well...

woah those are canibals o.o! i better watch out for em
Pages: 1 2 3