Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signing in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Signing in
Welcome to Disco

Warning Addictive.

Read the Rules Carefully and Have Fun!

P.S.: There are alot of people making Signatures and Avatars, and there are Programs to Create them! Check out the Media Center
[Image: ou39qu.jpg]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]koske

Welcome to the Discovery Freelancer Server.
First and most important thing is to read forum and server rules, read guild about role play if its needed and take your first tour in space.

Server Angels are there to help new people with Roll Play, rules and everything that could be a problem to new player regarding disco server and it play. So, if you are feeling stuck... Just throw me an PM and I'll help you, same like every angel on this server.

~[The_Angels]koske
Yeah, I'm having a look at the rules as we speak. Looks easy enough. *cough* :rtfm:

I will definitely be needing some help sooner or later:P. Thank you for the offer, haha.

*Also will be checking out the Media Centre thing you speak of...hmmm yes.
Ah, welcome aboard, good sir.

"Read the rules, have fun!"

Oh, and I've seen your trader in space twice too. I would direct you to have a closer read of the Ageira Technologies ID in order to explain why a certain Ageira Security ship wasn't very happy with your Kusarian buddy hauling Gate/Lane Parts...;)

But, forgive and forget, since you were obviously a new player. Should you have any questions related to Ageira trade or Ageira in general, feel free to contact me over Skype or by Personal Message.

Re: Signatures and avatars. Most people find or make their own avatars. Signatures are usually a bit more complicated: either people make their own, or pay (with game credits) other people to make them.

Popular programs for this are ones like Photoshop and Paint.NET.
Hai there. Welcome, make sure you understand and obey the rules and have fun.
Yo, welcome aboard in the madhouse and beta-whining, have fun.
Welcome, read all the rules, inform yourself of everything in game ( if you're like me:P)
and most importantly, take this as a game.
Welcome to this mad house.
Join icmg! We can haez shooting rocks!