Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are Kusari and Bretonia still at war?

If I bought a Royal Liner and travelled around Sirius, would any house (apart from the pirate factions even though I'm friendly with them mainly) harras me about it?

Maybe I should consider the prison liner instead? These are the only two liners available to Freelancers, under my understanding of the new liner rules regarding the classifiction of liners as transports.
***Fail***

I'll still wait for official notice from BAF faction.
]Yes, they are at war.[/quote]What? No.

As described here, here, and here, Bretonia and Kusari are no longer at war as of the 4.86 update.

It's explicitly stated, among other places, right here:[quote= Wrote:
As a result of events described in Tau Conquest section, the war with Kusari is now over for Bretonia

So no, I can't think of any reason that you'd get in trouble with the law for using a Bretonian Royal Liner. Apart from Gallia, maybe, since they're just starting to slaughter the Bretonians right now. But you probably know to avoid Gallia already.
I'd wait until the governments update their laws. I can't imagine Kusari and Bretonia being best buds just yet.
There isnt any perfect laws between bretonial and kusaris.So you should wait
The war by word of lore is over, as evidenced above with the quotes, however ingame, Kusari Military and polices forces are still hostile with my Bretonian characters.
The open war is over. However, there may still be some little fights between sinlge individuals.
Bretonia is at war with Gallia now.