Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI Ships With zoner ID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello there:)

i have a bit of confusing regarding AI vessels and Zoner IDs
Our good freind Deadric has said to us we can use AI vessels with zoner ID.
but the tech chart is rather confusing on the matter

i just want to cover our butts as well and deadrics should info be wrong lol

so the burning question is can we use zoner IDS with AI vessels openly

ADMIN Advice please:)

many thanks
Toan Varcona
a general rule is: - you can use anything that is sold on your own bases....

... for now - gammu is still "zoner" tagged

that means : yes - you can use the AI ships with a zoner ID - if you can think of a RP about it ( if you can t ... at least pretend you have a reason to do so )

BUT

you will still get hit like a truck for incompatible tech - i daresay.
' Wrote:a general rule is: - you can use anything that is sold on your own bases....

... for now - gammu is still "zoner" tagged

that means : yes - you can use the AI ships with a zoner ID - if you can think of a RP about it ( if you can t ... at least pretend you have a reason to do so )

BUT

you will still get hit like a truck for incompatible tech - i daresay.

many thanks really appreciate it:D

this will help clean up our factions ID use
I am fairly sure that the AI ships are in Gammu simply because there were no other options. However, that said... I'm sure there'll be a tech hit yep... I'd recommend waiting for the "tweaks" that a certainly going to be forthcoming once the semblence of stability is achieved server wide. There are so many micro issue surrounding ID and nerf that I scarcely have the time nor the inclination to even attempt it. From a lore perspective, I've often wondered if the "Harvesters" might make another appearance in the future... to that end, I don't know. I'd stick with the standard AI ID and role play it out to see how it works, rather than simply grab the ID, take the nerf then be told "uh No". This to avoid further confusion and or crying.

Just my own thought.

Love n' Lustre,

Kyte
I dont think that AI vessels can be used by anyone exept of AI. In terms of RP This vessels dont have standart places for humans. and tech read chart: AI ships and tech closed for all non AIs. but its up to you: break RP and rule or ot
' Wrote:I dont think that AI vessels can be used by anyone exept of AI. In terms of RP This vessels dont have standart places for humans. and tech read chart: AI ships and tech closed for all non AIs. but its up to you: break RP and rule or ot
The AI ships can be used with a Zoner ID through a rules technicality--they're sold on a Zoner base.

Wouldn't recommend that you base a faction around this, though.
' Wrote:The AI ships can be used with a Zoner ID through a rules technicality--they're sold on a Zoner base.

Wouldn't recommend that you base a faction around this, though.

Quite strange btw, there is no Zoners there.. no humans at all... but this is Zoner planet :/
It should have neutral affilation (or AI), and planet Primus should have it too.

EDIT: look at tech chart on AI tech/ships sell. red to all exept AI ID. even zoners cant have it
' Wrote:Quite strange btw, there is no Zoners there.. no humans at all... but this is Zoner planet :/
It should have neutral affilation (or AI), and planet Primus should have it too.

EDIT: look at tech chart on AI tech/ships sell. red to all exept AI ID. even zoners cant have it
The "You can use anything your bases sell" rule overrides the tech chart's red cell. I think this is why the Order has access to some LN guns, or something.

In any case, no it is not against the rules, currently, for Zoner ID to fly AI ships.

However, yes, it is pretty much an oversight that Gammu is a Zoner planet.
' Wrote:The "You can use anything your bases sell" rule overrides the tech chart's red cell. I think this is why the Order has access to some LN guns, or something.

In any case, no it is not against the rules, currently, for Zoner ID to fly AI ships.

However, yes, it is pretty much an oversight that Gammu is a Zoner planet.

Im actually basing on RP and Tech Chart. but im not going to make simposium about it))) anyway, admins will decide what wrong or good when will see that zoner on AI ship. but im not recommending it anyway...
' Wrote:Im actually basing on RP and Tech Chart. but im not going to make simposium about it))) anyway, admins will decide what wrong or good when will see that zoner on AI ship. but im not recommending it anyway...

well this is why im asking for help regarding this matter:D

so much confusion about Zoner ID And AI ships
untill an Admin/ Admins comfirms yes or no then im leaving our AI S.E.F vessels as they are with AI ID and zoner'/zonerguard IFF

we at the S.E.F just wanna play safe and not break any rules regarding tech/ship use

many thanks for all ur help so far:)
Pages: 1 2