Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No longer playing on the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In my last leaving thread I said I would come back when 4.86 arrived to see what features were included in the mod. I actually came back because I had nothing else to do during my Christmas holiday, the fact 4.86 was coming at about the same time was a coincidence.

So I've come back, played a bit of 4.86, and have come to the conclusion that the mod has not interested me. I tried to get interested in the server again - I joined several factions, became leader of QCP, interacted with people.

Please don't tell me to wait for the other new features such as player owned bases and cloaking devices, because I'm not interested in any of it. I'm not interested in anything Discovery has to offer anymore.

This post is less about talking about why I'm leaving and more about apologising to everybody I have initiated RP with as leader of QCP during my short leadership of the faction. And to apologise to the members of QCP for leaving them after starting all of these advances and not completing them.

Thanks for the lessons in life community. The people here are far more important than the server, and I'll still be on Skype if anybody wants to chat on occasion. I might actually kick around the forums quite often, but my time playing the game has come to an end.
Bai Tom. Vigne was epic fun with ya.

Nitram
hey TomTom, you were always a cool guy:)
had fun with you in RFP , take care.
Ewww... Bubai Tom, have fun whatever you'll be doing with.
Noez. Aww dude. That saddens me. Okay, your choice.

Bubai.
Sad pal, was happy to see you back, but we will shoot some zombies together, none the less, right?
See ya around.:cool:

:(

Bye Tom, was great to see you again, and to be a member with you in QCP.

I know you're among many who feel this way about the new version, not much to say about that. Some good, some bad, and for each to decide how the changes weigh for themselves in the most important part....having fun. If you're not having fun, it's not a place to be.

Thus, I'm truly sorry to see you leave, but glad you made the choice rather than do as many have done and slog on as things become personally unbearable and totally lose enjoyment from both the game and the community.

If you ever decide to come back, 2 Roc bombers are on my dime if I'm still here.

::HUGS::

Jeni

I dont understand why people feel the need to make a leaving thread every single time they "leave".

that said, goodbye.
' Wrote:Bai Tom. Vigne was epic fun with ya.

Nitram
We never even flew together in Vigne though. xD

' Wrote:hey TomTom, you were always a cool guy:)
had fun with you in RFP , take care.
Thanks mate.

' Wrote:Ewww... Bubai Tom, have fun whatever you'll be doing with.
Thanks mate.

' Wrote:Noez. Aww dude. That saddens me. Okay, your choice.

Bubai.
Later then mate. I'll still be around if you ever want to chat.

' Wrote:Sad pal, was happy to see you back, but we will shoot some zombies together, none the less, right?
Ye, never enough zombies to kill.

' Wrote:See ya around.:cool:
(wave)

' Wrote::(
Bye Tom, was great to see you again, and to be a member with you in QCP.

I know you're among many who feel this way about the new version, not much to say about that. Some good, some bad, and for each to decide how the changes weigh for themselves in the most important part....having fun. If you're not having fun, it's not a place to be.
Thus, I'm truly sorry to see you leave, but glad you made the choice rather than do as many have done and slog on as things become personally unbearable and totally lose enjoyment from both the game and the community.
If you ever decide to come back, 2 Roc bombers are on my dime if I'm still here.
::HUGS::
Jeni
It's less about not liking the new version, although overall I don't like it, and more about that it hasn't made Discovery anymore interesting for me.

' Wrote:I dont understand why people feel the need to make a leaving thread every single time they "leave".

that said, goodbye.
This is a final resignation from playing the game. And I've been playing here for the most part of four years, it means something to me.
Pages: 1 2 3