Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I have an "old" idea again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You could talk to the Admins about it, if you really do intent to use it just as a base and possibly not pewpew anyone or hide smugglers within you when the cops arrive, then I bet they won't really mind.
' Wrote:You could talk to the Admins about it, if you really do intent to use it just as a base and possibly not pewpew anyone or hide smugglers within you when the cops arrive, then I bet they won't really mind.

Yes, thats what I planned to do. Since there are restrictions about attacking transport in a capship for example, the pew pew thing is absolutely ignored from my side. Maybe a carrier with no guns, or lower class guns. But there arent SRP request as far as I know...
' Wrote:You could talk to the Admins about it, if you really do intent to use it just as a base and possibly not pewpew anyone or hide smugglers within you when the cops arrive, then I bet they won't really mind.

I get the feeling admins are hesitant to grant anyone any special treatment, as that opens a huge can of worms.

"But...you did it for THEM!!" would be the inevitable argument.

If they were going to do that, it would probably just be better to open srp's across the board, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

On topic, why does the base itself have to be mobile? You could just make a hidden slaver base and moor a slaver liner to it when you wanted to go a'slavin....

A player owned base really has EVERYTHING your looking for, aside from the moving part.
' Wrote:I get the feeling admins are hesitant to grant anyone any special treatment, as that opens a huge can of worms.

"But...you did it for THEM!!" would be the inevitable argument.

If they were going to do that, it would probably just be better to open srp's across the board, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.
On topic, why does the base itself have to be mobile? You could just make a hidden slaver base and moor a slaver liner to it when you wanted to go a'slavin....

A player owned base really has EVERYTHING your looking for, aside from the moving part.

The player owned base could be the best at the moment, however there are no slaver faction and as I've heard a single player couldnt build or keep a base just himself.

However, there are no slaver bases or systems, so thats why I planning to use a mobile base within a ZOI for sure.
Wasn't the whole tech nerf and open red cells made especially for granting SRP wet dreams without the admin paperwork?
Tech wise yes....but you still have id restrictions.
' Wrote:Tech wise yes....but you still have id restrictions.

Thats the point, I cant use any "bigger" than a transport with a slaver ID.
Change id or play within limitations seem to be only options unfortunately.

Player owned base might be possible with an unofficial slaver faction (shudders at the thought of ANOTHER faction, but, meh).
You got very interesting idea Wraga. Recently, after smuggling some slaves to Alpha I had pretty good idea how to use slaves to make some interesting RP in House systems. I'm still thinking about it and possibly I'll start to do it in near future. If you're interested in some details just PM me and I'll tell you what's this about.
Pages: 1 2