Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This *IS A HAPPY POST*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Hi everyone. It's 4am here and I was up at A&E at 2am with my wife.

While we can't be certain yet, the Doctor is pretty sure she has had a miscarriage. Her mother is now round and I guess we're in that grieving sort of stage.

I had a big long happy post ready to tell the world about us having a kid.. now I just feel.. words cannot describe. I'm honestly not sure why I'm even on here.. or typing.. I just dunno..

I was gradually taking a step back from all my factions, I guess for now I'll be away for a while.. I dunno what I'm supposed to do just now.

We're planning on moving house so that'll still go ahead just.. I dunno if it's urgent now.

Anyway. Your patience in this trying time for me is appreciated.

Like I said... this was supposed to be a happy note.

-Matt

UPDATE - 11.58

We've been to the hospital to have a scan to see if Lindsay had miscarried.

SHE HASN'T!!!

WE'RE STILL HAVING A BABY!!!! AHHHHHHH!

Due date is around August 2012.

:D

Holly **** man that's harsh. Take your time and be with your wife. I wish all the best to the two of you
Oh God Matt...I'm so sorry...

I...got nothing else to say...

Gosdammit...

HAPPYEDIT:

YAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS GREAT!
I am sorry mate, take all the time you need and be with your wife, if you need anything at all that I am able to provide let me know, my door is always open.
<strike>I'm sorry man. My utmost condolences to you and your wife.</strike>

Edit: Congratulations!
Grieve, Grieve, and do some more Grieving. I cant stress how important that is at the moment nor how sorry I am for you and your wife.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - MAPS

Know that your child will always love you and will always know how much you love them. Always.
Damn.

Sorry man
<strike>Oh... damn... no words.... a pity...</strike>
Ewww, really sad. I'm so sorry... Take your time and be with your wife, man. Nothing else to say.
Having the strength to move forward at a time like this is worthy of utmost praise.

I wish you the very best in getting through this.
Pages: 1 2 3