Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nikolaus Rheinhardt, Kanzler of Rheiland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-=Error 404 Not Found=-

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its
name changed or is temporarily unavailable.
________________________________________________________________________________

Please try the following:
  • If you typed the page address in the addres bar, make
    sure that it is spelled correctly.
  • Open the www.example.com homepage, and then look for links
    to the information you want.
  • Click the back button to try another link.
  • Click search to look for information on the neural net.
HTTP 404 - File not found.
Neural Net Explorer
Nikolaus Rheinhardt i must request you contact me at once i have Important Information pertaining to the War with Liberty, i privately Funded and performed a deep recon mission into the system known as "Minnesota" with in the Bering Bypass i have information that will come in very useful for the higherups of the Rheinland Military High Command Please Contact me urgently at

vulkhardmuller@yahoo.com
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: dhcsignature.png]

[Image: up9yo.png]

From: Lienden Kessler, Intelligence and base security Division, The Ring.
To: The hacker known as Vulkhard.

Gut day Herr Muller!

I have bad news for you, I will tell you about them in due time, first set of bad news is that the no one from the bundestag(Specially not Herr Rheinhardt) will answer to this transmission because this comm link was closed months ago; but maybe we could be of help, maybe. We need your vessel name, along with any other useful information, like curent location(with pictures would be nice) equipment(weapons, ship type, and so on) and we will proceed to contact the authorities regarding your actions, deal?

===Transmission Terminated===