Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Greycliffe is getting a facelift.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My good folks, the time is nigh. Soon the Greycliffe shall be converted to a most beautiful Renzu liner. Therefore, I would like to preemptively request a new signature and a set of transmission bars.

As transmission bars tend to be simpler, and I have fewer requirements, let us begin with them. I would like the top bar to contain the following phrases in this order:

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: THE GREYCLIFFE
ENCRYPTION: AI-G-24
AUDIO ONLY

The bottom bar need only contain TRANSMISSION CUT

As an example, I have here a pair of transmission bars from MarkieMACV which suit my requirements perfectly. (In fact, my good Max, if you wish to apply your talents here, that would be excellent and appreciated).

Bottom

As for the signature, I am a bit more picky.

Naturally, it must contain a Shukensha. I realize photos of the ship are scarce, but if you happen to find one (or make one) that is different than the Wiki photo, it would be appreciated.

Secondly, it must contain this stock photo in some way shape or form (see my current sig for a demonstration): Photo

Thirdly, the words "The Greycliffe" and "Captain Walter Stryker" or just "Walter Stryker" must be included, preferably in relation to, respectively, the ship and the man they refer to.

Other than a vaguely space-esque scene, I have no particular preference for background, though I am partial to cool colors.

Oh, and you will see a Celtic symbol in my current signature on Stryker's collar and on the Greycliffe (as well as the transmission bars). I have decided to shift tacts with that subplot and now prefer the Celtic Crane. More specifically, this Celtic Crane: Crane. This time around, I have no specific desire to see it on the ship. If you want to put it on, great, if not, great as well. Come to think of it, in fact, it may look rather neat to have it as a subtle part of the background.

In any case, I believe that sums everything up fairly well. Questions are welcome, if you have them.

As for payment, I would like to put forth a somewhat different offer. In order to afford the monstrously expensive Shukensha, in addition to powertrading, I have decided to liquidate a great many of my characters that I never use. I still have a fully-outfitted Gaian gunship and a less-than-fully-outfitted Freelancer Marauder which I am not in need of and intend to scrap. However, if you would prefer to take them instead of credits, they are yours.

Otherwise, the price is negotiable. I still haven't a clue what people consider fair, so quote me an estimate. As a rule of thumb, I have about $150 million to spend as of this moment.

And now, if you managed to make it through this veritable wall of text, congratulations, and thanks for your interest.

Cheers!
I don't know who Mark is, but Makc (Max) is on this order. As usual, you can expect unique and extraordinary results.
' Wrote:I don't know who Mark is, but Makc (Max) is on this order. As usual, you can expect unique and extraordinary results.

Oh, garbage, sorry about that, I was thinking of two people at once. I am excited, however, to see what you produce this time around.
/\/\/\
Beautiful as ever! Your work continues to amaze.

If I might request two small changes, however.

First, for the record, the second set of transmission bars would be the ones I would prefer to go with. Nothing against your first set, but I don't much care for purple/pink. Now, where you have the 'No Video Feed' and 'Sound Only' in addition to 'Audio Only', it becomes a tad redundant. If you could, perhaps, simply remove the 'Sound Only' and 'Audio Only', I would be much obliged. Of course, if you can't, then it is still definitely worthy of use.

As for the signature, I must say I like it even better than the last, save for one minor detail. The crane seems to be missing a beak. My photoshop/GIMP skills are quite limited, so I don't know the details of how you even managed to get the symbol to that excellent color, but if it is at all possible to get the beak to show even a little bit, it would be appreciated.

Otherwise, I am again thrilled with your work! And please, you must let me pay you this time.
Edited

[Image: cliffetbtop.png]
[Image: cliffesig.png]
[Image: cliffetbbtm.png]

The whole order is 120mils. I am glad you like it. It is always a pleasure working with you.
Perfection! Thank you very much indeed, my good Makc!

The payment has been sent and I can provide pictorial proof if necessary.

The pleasure is all mine.

Cheers!