Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Faction Warned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an official warning for malicious reporting. The admins have observed a pattern of malicious reporting coming from your faction. This is completely unacceptable from any player, let alone an entire official player faction. Stop it now. If we think it is continuing or that you are attempting to manifest this conflict in some other unacceptable way, there will be dire consequences.

If there are issues, deal with them like people, the current situation will stop now.
we'd like all the evidence sent to this account.

kruger leadership.
As it appears, the admins seem to ignore any requests from us to see the evidence that lead up to this warning, I shall politely ask again.

Please send the evidence to either the Kruger minerals account, or this one, so we may see what we did wrong.

Geekius.
Kruger leader something.
Still haven't received any evidence or indication that you are not just trolling us.
Any evidence on sight yet ?
As I explained to you over skype, the evidence is the many many many.....many reports your faction has put in, with no evidence of violations on a single player. When kruger files 3 to 4 different reports on the same incident, when one person puts in the same report using different forum accounts, where there is no evidence a violation took place, it is a problem. When you say no rp took place, and have the chat log on the screen shots set up to show that, and then we check other peoples screen shots and see that rp did take place it is a problem. When this happens over and over it is a problem. The only evidence we have to show you is the violation reports you yourselves have posted. Now, if you dont think that's is what's going on, too bad, that is how the admin team sees what was happening, thus the warning. End of story.
So tell me then. Which rule did we break that would cause us to be warned in the RP 24/7 Player Sanctions forum?

If we report someone for something that we believe breaches the rules, then we will report it. If I see someone breaking the rules, I will report it, and neither me, nor anyone else can stop us from posting reports on the same incident.

If you are saying that kruger as a faction may not be reporting people for cases of (what we believe is) breaking the rules, then are you not breaking rule 1.3?

Quote:1.3 Administrators are obliged:

- To ensure work of Discovery Freelancer server;
- To be fair and treat all players equally, independent of their level and faction alignment;
- Not to mix server roleplaying with server administration in any way;
- Not to ignore any cases of server rules violations that are reported.
This rule

1.2 Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

Trumps that one.

It is our belief that you were breaking rule 1.2 when filing so many sanction reports at one person where the screenshots varied between the various reporters. The fact that the screenshots in one disprove your sanction claim led the staff to believe this was malicious reporting. Actions were taken against this happening again.

You may report people, it is your right to do so, and our duty to action them as we see fit. Your reports were not discounted on the fact you made them, but because they actually disproved themselves.

In other words, 1.3 was not violated. You were treated as any other members of this community and the reports were not ignored.

Edit: You have your PM.
Ask yourself. Why would we maliciously report someone and cooperating doing so if one of our reports disproved the others? That's quite... stupid to say the least, and an absolutely proposterous accusation.

And why is the rule written so nonspecified? Is it to allow the admins to impose sanctions on players for anything they want? Technically, not planning to give you ideas though, using that rule you could sanction someone for going to the bathroom. Besides, I must ask again for a proper explaination. Exactly how is reporting someone for something we think is a rule violation harmful to server gameplay? Seeing as only the admins can see it, and you posess final judgement if it is or isn't against the rules, it has no effects within server gameplay to do so.

Thanks for finally replying after more then two weeks of ignoring our requests.