Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lost Liberty Dreadnaught
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought a Liberty dreadnaught from The_Cro_Legend/ [IS&RI]Sexy.Trader[T]

When I went /movechar LNS-Liberty.City I was disconnected from the server. When I logged back in the transfer money went off my account but the ship was missing. The_Cro_Legend also does not have the ship anymore.

Is there any possibility of a recovery of this character? I would be most grateful as it was an expensive ship.
I can confirm, I don't have the char anymore

Maybe the server crashed just when transfering?
Some of the commands (inclugind /renameme and /movechar) are temporary disabled. I have no clea for how long (search the forums), but it's temporary.
You should start to worry when the commands will be working but no ship appear . Then you will have to ask one of the admins (PM works wonders, I heard).

By the way. Bug reports subforum. Help requests subforum. Your post does not look like site and board feedback.
Thanks for the help Andrzej. I could not find the correct subforum so I posted here as some guys had done the same previously.

Much obliged.

I've since moved this post to the appropriate place.
Send me a PM with the name of a ship that exists in the account you tried to move LNS-Liberty.City into. Thanks.