Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just came back after a long absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well lets start with the beginning shall we...

Been away for a while due to srs bzns, gotten myself a political mandate, i've become student representative for a belgian high school, along the way ive been sick (read hospitalized) and yadayadayada, i dont have the illusion any of you is intrested in that stuff...

Long story short: i've rejoined the community today and noticed 2 things

1: the 4.86 mod (which, if i might add so, is one fine piece of work)

and 2: Alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of my **** has been gone (ships, equipment, credits even)

Which brings me to the following question: WHAT THA SMURF HAPPEND?

Much gratitude for anyone bothering to answer
after 6 months all accounts are auto deleted. Used to be after 1 month. So not sure how long you were gone, but that might have been it.
Thank you for responding, i've been gone for 3 months so doubt its that but gratitude for the attempt!!
Yup, your accounts got wiped, if you need any loans to start off I'm here.
Ah good old Maximus;)Well some ships went bye bye cause the bases they were docked on went kapoof. But dunno, PM Hoodlum or Cannon. Skype works best for fast results. There is also a thread around here for lost player ships in .86

On a personal note. Rorry and the gang (we used to fight) are now tagged |RR and are friendly/neutral to OCs. So don't shoot us por favor;)
Veygaar, good to see old scoundrells like you still make sirius unsafe *grins*

How've rorry and his gang been? still as dangerous as ever?

Post related: i'll have a look if i can find said thread, thanks for the help amigo
' Wrote:How've rorry and his gang been? still as dangerous as ever?
Still kickin, lots of changes though. Check out the info page in my sig.

Also here's your link.
Ahh, welcome back! As for you ships, I honestly have no idea. Perhaps they were lost when a base was moved or something. I hope you can get them back, and continue your nice OC rp that I liked reading when you were here last time.
[color=#FFFFFF]Welcome back, the Outcasts are frakked, we have to man up and fix things, k? k.
Your Barge Almighty has been taken good care of and is - as I promised - still in use. Same account, you should be able to access it. You have my TS ;D Nice to see you back.
Pages: 1 2