Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Migrane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:It's alright, I'll write a hateful review of skyrim soon so no need to worry
Hatemail to Bethesda; "Why did you replace all the repetitive Oblivion Gates with repetitive Nordic Burial Ruins?"

And why do Ancient Nord weapons value less than one septim a pound? I can sell an Iron Dagger for more than a Nordic Greatsword.
' Wrote:Hatemail to Bethesda; "Why did you replace all the repetitive Oblivion Gates with repetitive Nordic Burial Ruins?"

And why do Ancient Nord weapons value less than one septim a pound? I can sell an Iron Dagger for more than a Nordic Greatsword.

Because the weapon is old?
' Wrote:Breezehome sucks though. It's one of the smallest homes in the city. For being a Thane of Whiterun, you get a pretty crappy list of home options. Hell, doesn't even have an enchanters' table.
/moves to Solitude

[color=#FFFFFF]Yeah Dab, but being a Thane of Whiterun means you can sleep in the Jarl's bedroom in Dragonsreach while your wife/man foreveralones in the worst house in all of Skyrim.

P.S It does have a really cozy, housy feel to it thought
' Wrote:Because the weapon is old?
I guarantee I can get more money for an ancient Egyption war instrument than a modern pistol. There is also a scholarly use for such things. In Skyrim, Ancient Nord weapons can both be useful on a scholarly level and a slicing people open level.

Thus they should be worth more than they are.

' Wrote:
[color=#FFFFFF]Yeah Dab, but being a Thane of Whiterun means you can sleep in the Jarl's bedroom in Dragonsreach while your wife/man foreveralones in the worst house in all of Skyrim.
P.S It does have a really cozy, housy feel to it thought
Why in god's name would you run all the way to the Jarl's bedroom to sleep when there is your own house not 10 seconds into the city from the gate?

Only useful thing in the Jarls' quarters is the mammoth tusk to give to Ysolda. Because killing a Mammoth is too much of a pain in the ass to actually get one legitimately.

Oh, and stealing all the silver ingots.
' Wrote:I guarantee I can get more money for an ancient Egyption war instrument than a modern pistol. There is also a scholarly use for such things. In Skyrim, Ancient Nord weapons can both be useful on a scholarly level and a slicing people open level.

Thus they should be worth more than they are.
Why in god's name would you run all the way to the Jarl's bedroom to sleep when there is your own house not 10 seconds into the city from the gate?

Only useful thing in the Jarls' quarters is the mammoth tusk to give to Ysolda. Because killing a Mammoth is too much of a pain in the ass to actually get one legitimately.

Oh, and stealing all the silver ingots.

[color=#FFFFFF]I guess I just want to see the sunset over <strike>Edoras</strike> Whiterun walking to the top of the hill
Mammoths are a pain to kill.

Epsecially on Adept with only arrows.

What was I thinking...
' Wrote:Mammoths are a pain to kill.

Epsecially on Adept with only arrows.

What was I thinking...

[Image: 1325038183629.jpg]
' Wrote:Breezehome sucks though.
Frankly, I don't really like any of the houses in Skyrim. The bigger ones are too big, and the smaller ones are too small. And none of them really seem very organized in terms of storage space. I want another house like Arborwatch in Chorrol. That was just the right size, with a pleasing layout and plenty of different containers in which to place my bunchloads of crap.

I'm hoping that we'll get some good mods for Skyrim soon that provide more housing options. Of course, with you on the 360, Dab, I guess you're just stuck with Proudspire. Maybe you're just into that sort of thing.

' Wrote:And why do Ancient Nord weapons value less than one septim a pound?
Because considering how many Nordic Ruins you have to trudge through and how many hundreds of Draugr you kill every minute, you'd be a bajillionaire at level 5 by looting all their stuff.
Balgruuf gives you an axe regardless of whatever your skill is. Every other hold will give you a weapon based on your highest fighting skill.

Not like I ever use them - I just put them on weapon plaques and show off.

I'm only level 5 in Skyrim, and don't have the spirit to continue...
Pages: 1 2 3 4