Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hello community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello i wanted present me in the community. I know my English is very bad, because i am learning enlish only for 5 years and i am not the best.^^
I saw the server on Xfire so i thougt of joining. After the first look on the server i knew this is a nice server. i played times before on hamburg city server, so i can play freelancer a bit:D. there i had a ship for pvp, so i have already some experience for pvp.

now this server is new for me all these id's and so on and what kind of fraction shut i join?

Actually, mate, your English is pretty good considering a lot of the other people we get here. You're fully intelligible, which is a very good thing...

Anyways, welcome to the party! As for factions, there are two things that could mean. The first is an NPC faction, such as the Liberty Navy or the Liberty Rogues, and then there are player factions emulating the NPC behavior, such as the [LR] (Liberty Rogues) and the [SA] (Liberty Navy). And, truth be told, you don't have to PvP here at all (though it certainly helps). This server is about RP, mate.
yeah ok
i know what rp means i did not mean to pvp everyone i wanted to say thet i can fight xD
That's good, too:laugh:
Come to the Corsairs
Best choice that you can make:P
Welcome to Discovery
welcome to discovery:)
Glad to see you made it. I'm Jeff that you met in-game.
Have you read the rules and Xoria's post yet?
Kewl. I miss these. Welcome to Disco, mate:)
Welcome to Discovery!!

First off, read the rules and then read them again. You might want to get some flight time in-game first to get a feel for the server before deciding on a group to join. There are a lot of excellent groups out there to choose from. To get an idea of their background, read here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=

Another excellent item to read is this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8574

Good luck out there!!

And by the way, Lane Security is always looking for a few good pilots!! :P

Lane Security XO 003/Bravo out.
Pages: 1 2