Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What ist the punishment for wrong ID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I´ve got a question:

I was delivering Byrillium from Bretonia to Rheinland and i used a Titanic Tanker with a Interspace-Shipping ID.

I was stopped in New Berlin by Rheinland Military and had to pay 4.000.000 Credits and drop my cargo, or get shoot.

So i am wondering if that was a little fussy. It´s Ok to get a demand to change your ID, or maybe drop of your cargo but to demand 4.000.000 its a kind of piracy.

Even pirats are cheaper :P

So what say the Rheinland Law to that? Is it normal to get punished that way? Totaly i loose over 6 Mil. Credits.
I work for Rheinland too, and never seen such a behavior.
That punishment is usually given to Embargo-Runners,

Drop cargo - to prevent your F1 in the base,
plus normal fine for such offense.

Username removed

4m plus the cargo seems to me a bit exaggerated, was it an official ? if not then he probably was a lolwut(some officials are lolwuts too)
' Wrote:4m plus the cargo seems to me a bit exaggerated, was it an official ? if not then he probably was a lolwut(some officials are lolwuts too)

no it;s not... 4 M is regular fine....
drop cargo as I said - to prevent F1 in the base.

but one question are You really going form Bretonia to Rheinland?
or maybe from Rheinland to Liberty?
Interspace ships have cargo restrictions to face in Rheinland.
It's like going to Liberty flying a Behemoth, Colossus or with a Republican, Daumann or Kruger ID. If they catch you they will force you to drop the cargo or even destroy you. And then make you leave Liberty.
Interspace being caught transporting goods that they aren't allowed to going by Rheinland law will have to drop the cargo. The fine is for violating the law. It is also there because they don't force you to leave, so you have to pay a fine instead of being forced out of Rheinland.
Rheinland Military is a pretty cool pirate faction.
' Wrote:Rheinland Military is a pretty cool pirate faction.

Best one ever. :cool:
' Wrote:Rheinland Military is a pretty cool pirate faction.
Indeed I got Belgemir with BDU ID and freelancer tag- it is my pirate for Rheinland space.:cool:
' Wrote:no it;s not... 4 M is regular fine....
drop cargo as I said - to prevent F1 in the base.

When it is restricted cargo i would agree. But Byrillium?

' Wrote:but one question are You really going form Bretonia to Rheinland?
or maybe from Rheinland to Liberty?

Yes it was from Bretonia to Rheinlad and it was in Berlin not in Hamburg. I am pretty sure about that.
Rheinland considers Interspace a Liberty company, so it has it's little embargo, which directly contradicts the lore as stated by the Word of Igiss, but they never cared since they said it was "Not 4.86 yet", but now it is so bleh.
That being said, as Interspace Commerce, expect to be treated as the enemy within rheinland.
You can be a rheinland citizen, with a particularly german name, and live and work on Bonn your entire character's life, but nope.
KRIEG!
EDIT: List of allowed goods.
Niobium
Silver
Platinum
Iridium
Polymers
Basic Consumer Goods excluding whips, chains and liquid latex
Luxury Consumer Goods
Wine
Tobacco
Food Rations
Water
Pharmaceuticals
Oxygen
Holo-tainment Bands.
The intelligent persons among us will note that none of those commodities are particularly profitable.
As Interspace Commerce, you can pretty much write off the whole house of Rheinland.
Pages: 1 2 3 4