Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zelot stop crashing the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to like exit omicron 85 in a dread and your really not helping.

Every 10 minutes or less a crash for the last while now.

STOP TINKERING WITH IT AND LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE.
Sorru. Cannon is server monkay.

And he's drinking beer. Too much by the look of it.
It's all Zelots fault!
zoner
It haz been crashing:(

I R TRYING TO BARGE TRADE AND UR NOT HELPING
' Wrote:I R TRYING TO BARGE TRADE AND UR NOT HELPING
No no. Crashing the server repeatedly is most definitely the best response to Barge trading.
Quote:No no. Crashing the server repeatedly is most definitely the best response to Barge trading.

Why is that?

I merely take advantage of any situation you give me.

You give me a crappy, community damaging way of making money to get to RP, I will get the biggest possible ship and will take advantage of your very simple cargo hold size:/:profit system.

I paid 2b for it and I've had it 3/4 days and its already halfway paid for itself.

Yeah.

I'm a grinder.
Good job OP, you remembered the golden rule of Discovery:

No matter what it is, it's Zelot's fault.
' Wrote:Why is that?

I merely take advantage of any situation you give me.

You give me a crappy, community damaging way of making money to get to RP, I will get the biggest possible ship and will take advantage of your very simple cargo hold size:/:profit system.

I paid 2b for it and I've had it 3/4 days and its already halfway paid for itself.

Yeah.

I'm a grinder.

Does anyone ever try and pirate you? Or do you do what my friend does, flip his train over quickly and whack their ship away like a baseball bat to a baseball.
Dear Zelot,

Please continue crashing the server. Just make sure you leave time in between to fly my CSV to the nearest wreck.

Yours sincerely,
A Code Hunter