Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Piercings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I don't have anything against them or people who like them , but I personally don't ... tattoos are ok , but piercings ... I just don't see anything special about them:)
' Wrote:Should be a Chameleon.

I already have a chameleon tattooed on my face, you just can't see it 'cause it's camouflaged.
' Wrote:I'm partial to tattoos myself.

I think they're way more appealing.

oh Sarah, people like us are not supposed to have Tattoos.
I have way too many scars to have either piercings or tatoos.

We had some kid come into the store this week who didn't have his ear gauges or whatever the heck those things are called in - his earlobes were just flapping in the breeze and hung down about five inches. Between that and the hole under his bottom lip where he'd had something at one point - we laughed for a solid 10 minutes after he left.

Nerdy white kids shouldn't go for the fierce African warrior look.
Piercings just aren't rebel anymore. So many body modifications come up nowadays that unless you get more than three it doesn't make a difference.

I for one am impartial to implants, though. I'm pretty sure they're the same stuff as breast enhancers, just made into a specific shape and inserted somewhere else. I vaguely recall someone with a dragonscale pattern on their upper arm, accompanied with tattoos for depth and color.
You can remove a tattoo, it's just very painful, if not expensive. Personally, I don't really care for piercings. Some look nice on women, but for men, it's just a bit creepy, especially if its on your uh..junk. Kind of disgusting to me, but that's just my opinion.
' Wrote:Nerdy white kids shouldn't go for the fierce African warrior look.
AZULULULULHUHLUL!

Username removed

Personally I don't like piercings, especially not on men, neither do I like tattoos, the pure skin given by Mother nature is invaluable and unique, that dam metal and colors can be found all over the gods dam universe but nothing else has a skin like ours(at the very least nowhere around), and we just destroy it.
If you want to be such an extremist rebel that you are willing to destroy your own body to show just get some stupid hand grenades(I can teach you how to make improvised ones, however I do not guarantee they won't discharge accidentally.) , fix em on your body, connect them to a detonator, charge into the main building of the faction you rebel against and press the button, or do whatever triggers the detonator.
' Wrote:Personally I don't like piercings, especially not on men, neither do I like tattoos, the pure skin given by Mother nature is invaluable and unique, that dam metal and colors can be found all over the gods dam universe but nothing else has a skin like ours(at the very least nowhere around), and we just destroy it.
If you want to be such an extremist rebel that you are willing to destroy your own body to show just get some stupid hand grenades(I can teach you how to make improvised ones, however I do not guarantee they won't discharge accidentally.) , fix em on your body, connect them to a detonator, charge into the main building of the faction you rebel against and press the button, or do whatever triggers the detonator.

You're quite a bit over the top, don't you think ?

Username removed

Quote:You're quite a bit over the top, don't you think ?

Yeah, just a bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5