Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ,
After the update my ship(Atlas - IMG TRANSPORT) was changed into some other ship with lesser cargo space (Nanga Parbat) ... I wasn't able to connect to the server , and now that is fixed , but I still have this new ship , which really sucks ... I worked a lot for the ship I had before , I'm still a newbie so I can't make a lot of money really fast . I could start again, but I worked really hard and now everything I worked for is lost . It just feels ... bad:). I hope you can help me get my old ship back , or at least a similar ship , because it's not just the same .

Char name : Aiss.RA

Thanks for your help .
Ship has been changed, unfortunately that is it.
The ship hass been changed from the Atlas with a good cargo hold to a little ship with a cargo hold that's laughable.
The CR which don't have much use for a big cargo hold as they're mostly fighting now posess the Atlas and the IMG which could use a big cargo hold much better have the Nanga...whatever.
It's totally sensless.
It's not like I'm asking for a better ship. Even something worse will do, but the difference between what I had and what I have is huge. If that wasn't my only transport ship I wouldn't have said anything, but it's hard to start again...
Wow, just looked at the wiki and the ship swap is a complete joke. I don't mind that the IMG would get a new model and what not, maybe even a bit of a cargo nerf but replacing people's 60 mil ship with a 7 mil ship is ridiculous. I am not even affected and I still think this was kind a douche move. I am hoping there will be some kind of compensation for those who had an atlas.

PS: other then this I am loving this update <3
' Wrote:Wow, just looked at the wiki and the ship swap is a complete joke. I don't mind that the IMG would get a new model and what not, maybe even a bit of a cargo nerf but replacing people's 60 mil ship with a 7 mil ship is ridiculous. I am not even affected and I still think this was kind a douche move. I am hoping there will be some kind of compensation for those who had an atlas.

That.

Not to mention the new IMG ships look like really s**tty copies of the Firefly.:P
' Wrote:Wow, just looked at the wiki and the ship swap is a complete joke. I don't mind that the IMG would get a new model and what not, maybe even a bit of a cargo nerf but replacing people's 60 mil ship with a 7 mil ship is ridiculous. I am not even affected and I still think this was kind a douche move. I am hoping there will be some kind of compensation for those who had an atlas.

Tell me as CR about it. We had to rebuy all the ships completely. Plus I lost 10 battleships worth of guns in the update due to having life. And BS to incompatibility issues. Alot of coins I Tell ya.

Join CR for Atlas!
Aisless, PM me, I'll help you out of your financial program
i could help u with that money problem too if you like, got a lot of friends who like to !MINE!
Thanks a lot guys , but I can handle it:);I'm not lazy, I'm just frustrated that I have to do it all again:mellow: