Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Backing up your information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today I was forum trolling, as I usually do, except this was on my pos laptop from several years ago. Suddenly a TON of error messages popped up and then it BSODed on me. (Blue Screen of Death for those illiterate in the world of acronims). I rebot, log in, and it BSODes again on me. this happened several times much to my dismay. But fear not!! this is not a help request, I am going to do a full re-install of XP (horray!) and am not worried at ALL about losing my data because the little that was on that computer was just backed up onto my flash drive (couple of pictures/stories ect). The moral of this story is BACK UP YOUR INFORMATION OFTEN!!

K, im off to install XP and backup my main comp. See ya!!
Sounds like Puck broke your comp... (why is it always Puck?)
Actually, the moral of the story is: Get a FlashDrive with a huge-ass memory like Mwerte.
the moral of this story is throw a pie in the face of Gates and let's make our own exploitation system niark
Or just copy the important stuff (FL IDs etc.) to a multi-gig card in your PsP/phone:P