Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This should be interesting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Discovery, Greg here.

Not too sure how to start this, you'll all be up in arms against me after you finishing reading so I am a bit cautious to write this. But I'm going to anyways since I'm partly curious and interested in the result and your reactions, including administration but also wanting to finally own up.

When I first joined Disco, 4.84 was literally just starting. I remember hanging out with Yoda, power trading from NB to NT. I then got a Bret BS after some months and went to the Sigmas with it like a complete moron and tried to take on the Pirates in Sigma-13 that cause me so much hard ache and also entertainment. I got killed and was back in Bretonia. I then scuffled with the BAF since they heard of the incident of me traveling Rheinland space. (I was, still, a total moron at this time). I fired on some BAF| ships that questioned me and I fled from them to Liberty. I then went from Liberty to Kusari and hoped to join the KNF with my BS to fight Bretonia (I'm laughing right now over how stupid and ignorant I was at that time). I got banned. (I think)

I then re-joined and actually got onto the forums, (can't remember my first account) but I pretty much used it to defend myself when I got sanctioned for more stupid acts (Still laughing). Now if memory serves, I joined the KNF but got sanctioned for using their tag when I wasn't officially in their faction. (Later then sorted the mess and did finally join).

The worst thing I did commit was a ship sale scam. I scammed a handful of people in a very large scam. Joe will surely remember this since he spoke to me via skype after. Then, I left Disco for like half a year I'd say and asked Joe randomly one fine morning if I could re-join and he said no. Time passed and I eventually joined under an alt. Now, ever since then the only crime I have committed was two False.Miner related issues.

I have done a bit of work for the community, brought some factions to life and joined my fair share of factions too. Now that I've finally got my ass into gear, I've not be sanctioned. Three days and I would be sanction-free for a whole year.

Well anyways, I wanted to confess up to my sins. If you'll ban me, I think you're banning a changed-man to be perfectly honest. I'm not the moron I was. I'm open to flame and hatred. I'm not fussed. Life for me is going to bloody well for me to care even a slightest.

To those who have known and liked me, I'm sorry to let you all down. Honestly am. I wish I started this community like a normal person. I just acted like a standard entertainment-hungry gamer when I joined, and slowly turned into a mature slow pace Role Player. Just look at all the work I've done, I've tried to help others. Always. I just tripped up a couple of times at the start and acted like a real arse hole.

And to Joe, sorry man. For the jerk I was and for how I treated you. I respect you, and know you're a great guy. Just hope reading this will make you remember the real me, the adult me. And not what the hell I was when I first joined.

So lads, and gals, rip me and this thread a new arse hole. You have the right to be frank. I'll be here and won't defend myself but will take this all in. If I get banned, (would be fair) I'll leave and would request a conversation with an Admin so I can list them everything I want deleted (IP address/accounts etc) so I can be totally wiped off the map. After that I'll probably bin my FL disk and remove history so I can forget about this place for a start. if I do go, remember who I am, and not who I was. Thats all I'd ask. However should Zeus be smiling upon me, I'll continue to work hard here, and put forward my effort into my factions and members commitments. And continuing my year long clean slate.

That's quite the colourful history there.

Well, everyone makes mistakes. At least you owned up to it, and most importantly you don't do it again.
bye
I hope you're not using this an excuse to leave LAF|...
' Wrote:I hope you're not using this an excuse to leave LAF|...

No, I should of admitted all this sooner, and plus, if I get booted. I'll still be in the skype and leading the chaps.
What's your new alt's name going to be?
I'm not sure if "uninstalling Disco and binning FL" will fit. >.<
From reading this I can tell that you really want to stay here. If all you say is true I don't think you should be banned. Also your story of flying a Bretonia BC to join the KNF was hilarious.
What made you write this? Im curious.
We've all made mistakes. I know i made plenty when i joined. And i promise, if you look at my threads from like 08 you'll have a good laugh... as well as my sanctions... i believe i was a bit 'exotic' with my word choice. But, ya, i see no problem with what you've done. *shrug* Even Cannon was a noob once.:P

Also. If you do end up getting banned, you will have broken your word and would not be leading the LAF. This is the only real problem I see.
Pages: 1 2 3