Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about a little ship I bought and it's RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yesterday I was flying around with my friend. I helped him set up his bounty hunter, and at that time I was flying a Bounty Hunter GunShip. He wanted a Hammerhead, so we went to Freistadt and he got it. It's a civilian ship, so we are pretty sure it's fine. Now, at that same base you can get the Viper MK II. I read through it's description, and in it's title it doesn't say anything about a faction ir belongs too. So I took the gambit and bought it. So yes, I went from the Gunship to a Viper, all BHG tagged and ID'd. Now there's my question. It doesn't say it belongs to a certain faction, so to me it's civilian, and anyone can get it. However, it did say it was developed by the Order and Zoners, and I do have a RP reason to support that fact too. You can read it, or skip the next part.

My Order character, Sius Malacos is ex-rheinland military. During his time there he met people, basically grew up in rheinland. One of the people he met is my trader, and I put those two together, and he also met my Bounty Hunter, but didn't know he was a Bounty Hunter. So once the designs for the Viper MK II were released, my BH took an interest and convinced Sius to get him one. Only then did Sius realise what he had done, basically deal with the enemy. Now this also helps my RP between the Order and Bounty Hunters.

So yeah, those are my reasons, any help is highly appreciated, as of this moment I'm not flying on my Bounty Hunter until I can get some sort of affirmitive so I don't run the fear of sanction and accusation of OORP.

Thanks again.
Meh, Viper is pretty generic. It's not a Freelancer ship, so it kind of falls under the 'universal equipment' category.
RP wise swiss, the Viper MKIIs, belong to CR, but just about anyone can use em.
How do i know this?
Im former CR/BSG.
I doubt anyone cares. I see people using Vipers all the time.
Viper is IMG built and are sold as civilian ships.