Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, wiki says
wiki Wrote:Can demand credits or cargo from traders and unallied smugglers or factions
I guess this is obsolete (4.85)

Ok, now (4.86) an ID states that OCs can pirate everyone. Please explain this change, cause I'm not really into OC lore.

Posting this because my LR char was pirated by an OC.:angry2:
Just checked ingame. The ID says "Can demand credits and cargo."

I assume they want people to go off of common sense. (What a mistake!)
The LR are against OC (except approved groups and individuals) in their territory anyways. Quite strongly too, i believe. You should have pirated him instead.
' Wrote:The LR are against OC (except approved groups and individuals) in their territory anyways. Quite strongly too, i believe. You should have pirated him instead.

I'm not affected by this but i believed hey were somehow allies... odd..
' Wrote:I'm not affected by this but i believed hey were somehow allies... odd..
I believe in that too... Also, pirating a bomber is somehow umm...unusual:)

' Wrote:You should have pirated him instead.
Ok, a bomber pirates a fighter. Awesome!
' Wrote:The LR are against OC (except approved groups and individuals) in their territory anyways. Quite strongly too, i believe. You should have pirated him instead.
They're mostly against "2milordai" 'dentes on LR turf. OC smugglers bringing cardi and the likes receive protection last I checked with the LR officials.

Anyway, the fact that something is allowed doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do. Pirating your allies can make em cease to be your allies, or worse - piss off the bosses who like to keep them allies.
There was an OC dessie in Penn earlier tonight harrassing the indy LRs. They were asking my LNS for backup -.-

' Wrote:There was an OC dessie in Penn earlier tonight harrassing the indy LRs. They were asking my LNS for backup -.-
Enemy of my enemy is my friend, I guess?
' Wrote:There was an OC dessie in Penn earlier tonight harrassing the indy LRs. They were asking my LNS for backup -.-

Is that supposed to be unusual?:D

It reminds me of the time when RM raid was met by Xenos, SCRA, LH, HF and LNS forces. Each just waiting for one to die before moving in.
I mean...:lol:
Does the OC ID state a ZoI? Because I encountered an OC pirating at the lanes in New Berlin and one in Stuttgart. Former one quickly learned that a Sabre if not flown right does not stand good chances against a good-CAU'd battletransport.
Anyway, I also saw a Corsair in Liberty...

It seems like Liberty has become a weird turf anyway with .86, I mean HF seems to kill everyone, as they are against LN and LR (and probably all other unlawfuls?), Unioners were invading, OC and LR fighting...Makes me wonder what the IDs and RP allows to be honest.
Pages: 1 2