Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.86 trouble with Touketsu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have a touketsu and I can't dock normally at stations like fp9 or Pueblo Station (I think its the type of station that is the problem - the ones with a little square docking compartment/box with a tower on top - but I haven't tested it out properly). The docking sequence comes up, the little gate opens, my ship flies in sits there for a while, then it leaves and flies in a circle to try and dock again. Rinse. Repeat. Only way out of this is an f1 - I have seen another guy in a touketsu have this problem at fp9 too. Other stations work fine, although I only docked at a few.

However I found out that if I quick dock it works perfectly fine. Only had this problem with the touketsu and never any other ship.
Its a Bug in the new ship model. Better get it reported.
This should have gone into model bug reports, yes. I'll tag this to remind myself to set the touketsu model to not use fighter berths. Spatial and Pelicans had the same problem.
checked the HpMount on it - it looks OK - but i ll move it a bit forward / or rather - i made a ticket for AD - less fuss when its not re-uploaded.
Ok thanks for the help - I found the proper place to put stuff such as this just now, by the way. Sorry for posting in the wrong section.
Jinx, I tinkered with those models yesterday - make sure you got the latest version off of the SVN. HpMount was moved on all of them, and camera angles adjusted.