Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hay all just figured out how to get them all working and still be abile to play on the server withough getting that kicked from server for curupt installation ect ect PM me or post and I will sort you out as well

yea I know wrong place to post not sure where it should go regardsiss if you can direct me to where to post this let me know as well

Regards

Bob
' Wrote:Hay all just figured out how to get them all working and still be abile to play on the server withough getting that kicked from server for curupt installation ect ect PM me or post and I will sort you out as well

yea I know wrong place to post not sure where it should go regardsiss if you can direct me to where to post this let me know as well

Regards

Bob
The Discovery RP 24/7 Tutorials & Support subforum would be the best place to post it if you're going to make a tutorial on how to get it working (which would be much appreciated).

Could you help me get it set up, by the way?
' Wrote:The Discovery RP 24/7 Tutorials & Support subforum would be the best place to post it if you're going to make a tutorial on how to get it working (which would be much appreciated).

Could you help me get it set up, by the way?

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...=0#entry1650894

there you go mate link to the tutorial and yea can help you get yours setup as well , whats it doing ?
Ah, nevermind. I thought you'd gotten it to import prices from the server again - It's working just fine for me except for that feature, which seems to have broken when 4.86 was released. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but I guess I'll have to look into that issue myself to see if it can be fixed without modifications to FL/FLC later.