Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Zoner ID doesn't allow transports with more than 3.5k cargospace and caps to dock on GMG bases in house space. Is that intended?
GMG only has one base in house space, is it that big a deal?
Guess not. Would still be nice to have that one base dockable as well.
Somehow I had in mind there being more GMG bases in house space.
Old id stated IMG bases as well. Could we perhaps that re-added since they work closely?
it was ticketed as a mistake in the ID

GMG bases ( aomori ) is part of a key route for zoners ( deuterium ) - and must be added again.

it makes no sense anyway ( the current ID ) - allowed at IMG ( which is no ally ) but not allowed at GMG ( which is an ally ) - so i expect zoners to be allowed at GMG again soon.

in that respect: - yes it is a big deal not to be allowed to dock with GMG - both in balance and in RP terms.
I agree with Jinx, and i also would like to add Planet Erie, because old id allows it and also ... if we want to transport Zoner passengers one of the best places to get then is Erie. And since transports shoulnd't be allowed to transport passengers like i already saw few times, he only ship to really transport then should be a liner and all liners have more 3500 .. except the bretonian liner but that is a bretonian ship.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=4040&st=8
Going by rules Pennsylvania isn't house space. (that list needs an update though)
Aomori has been added. I've no idea why it permits IMG bases. Could someone argue that case? Should just as well say Synthfoods bases because Zoners use biodomes.
Why were gunboats added to the list though?
Pennsylvania is technically an independent system. Its just protected by the Liberty Government.
Pages: 1 2 3