Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Independent Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MarinetransbarFormal2.png]
Encyption: High
Destination:
Access determined
OPENING COMMUNIQUER

Bonjour IMG

I am contacting your fine selves today in the effect of supplies. As not to waste your time, I will get to my point. The Gallic Scrap Consortium would like to offer our hand to your selves in supplying your gorgeous base's. As well as attend to any other needs that you may require.

Lastly, we would like to show our support towards yourselves in disliking the BMM, for which we in the Consortium dislike too. We are more then happy to keep pirating the BMM on your behalf. And too help our efforts, I hope that you will allow us to use all your base's across sirius.

I shall now leave my proposal in your hands and I shall be looking forward to your reply.

Now, how do I say this... Sorry I am not always great with the sirian languages. Ah, think this is right. Good bye and good fortune.
Marine Franck

FIREWALL ACTIVATIED
MESSEGE SAVED AT DESTINATION
TRACE ELEMENTS DESTORYED
-- Re-Transmitting --
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Marine Franck, Bourg-en-Bresse
Subject: Request
Encryption: High

Miss Franck,

I shall be, pardon the pun, frank with you. The Independent Miners Guild takes a very dim view on piracy, seeing as it is generally the working man who ends up paying the price for it. Our quarry with BMM stems mainly from their appalling treatment of their employees, both planetside and in space. In our views, some of those conditions border slavery, and that is an affront to us.

So, with that and your intent in mind, we will grant you access for the purpose of commerce, to Java Station and Outpost Holman, only. Be aware that if we receive reports that you are using these bases as a staging area to launch raids against workers, then these grants will be -swiftly- revoked. We do not know you, but this first message does suggest our respective organizations will have much of a future together.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****
[Image: MarinetransbarFormal2.png]
Encyption: High
Destination:
Access determined
OPENING COMMUNIQUER

Bonjour

In that case we won't show our support in your faction by that fashion. But I would like to point out you have actually overlooked the main reason why I contacted you. For which is of supplying your bases. So I ask of you to read the first paragraph in my original transmission.

FIREWALL ACTIVATIED
MESSEGE SAVED AT DESTINATION
TRACE ELEMENTS DESTORYED