Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omegas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, to me, the Omegas were always the best place in Freelancer :ylove:. It was the bridge between semi-easy NPC's (Bretonia) and the Semi-hard NPC's (Rhineland), and I laughed everytime I saw Hessians in Daggers attacking the Daumann in Omega-3. It went from the stereotypical space-scape of Omega-3 to the inconceivable filth in Omega-7 in the blink of a trade lane. There was an actual war going on there too....

So, how active are they these days in Disco? Are there any good trade routes through here? I'm exploring them tonight on my Kruger Trader, but I just wanted to know what the others thought, l and if I miss anything...:$

Thanks to anyone who replies!

Oh, and on a side note: Is the [RHA] still active?
My Zoner has been frequenting them quite a bit, but... thats mostly cause I'm on a Sirus wide mapping quest...
Yes, they are visited (a lot) and yes, they have good trade routes going through them, some of the best in the game.

EDIT: ESCAPE FROM LIBERTY!
I remember Omega 7 used to be my favorite system, because of all teh diversity that used to go on there. It sucks that its kinda in the middle of nowhere, and no-one goes to it unless its really nesscisarry.

Verg
' Wrote:Yes, they are visited (a lot) and yes, they have good trade routes going through them, some of the best in the game.

Please, enlighten me :rolleyes:.I've found a rather good route for Kruger's RP, but it really isn't that profitable (about 300 credits/unit both ways).
Oh, you might want to connect two of the Houses (not so hard to figure which) through the low Omegas and see the light of opportunities unveil to you the path for great riches (of course you might want to visit the stations in both Houses so you can compile your new list of offers/requirements).
Well from what i've seen in the past week, the RHA is still there but not highly active. You'll see at least one RHA guy everyday.
Hmm.. I pass through the Omegas in my DSE char(dock on Freistadt, sell whatever the heck I'm selling 'cause I can't recall now, and load copper) and my Synth char(just passing).

The RHA are quite active in my timezone (GMT+2). Yesterday, there were 4 of them online. Two of which taxed me half my money:P
Omega 7 is my favourite as well. Kind of reminds me this city, probably because of smoke and pollution and the two gangs fighting each other (:D) but anyway...

Hessians really are active (at least in my time zone) and we're doing better than expected, having in mind that Kapitan Conrad has stuff at home to do.

Oberleutnant Matt Black (me) is often seen around Omega 11, launching attacks on Solarius station and Omega 5 system. Leutnant Shimada and Leutnant Meisnerr were pirating in Omega 3 system and appearantly they were rather succesful, since traders stopped moving there for about a week. Now Hessians laid off Omega 3 and Omega 7 to increase the traffic again.
' Wrote:Omega 7 is my favourite as well. Kind of reminds me this city, probably because of smoke and pollution and the two gangs fighting each other (:D) but anyway...

Hessians really are active (at least in my time zone) and we're doing better than expected, having in mind that Kapitan Conrad has stuff at home to do.

Oberleutnant Matt Black (me) is often seen around Omega 11, launching attacks on Solarius station and Omega 5 system. Leutnant Shimada and Leutnant Meisnerr were pirating in Omega 3 system and appearantly they were rather succesful, since traders stopped moving there for about a week. Now Hessians laid off Omega 3 and Omega 7 to increase the traffic again.

Sweetness, good to see others still enjoy the use of the Omegas. Also, are you guys recruiting? I put in an application a couple of days ago and haven't gotten any response... Not that I'm in a rush or anything, its just that the BPA and AFA were rather quick...
Pages: 1 2