Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Account Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really wanted to go back on after I came back from holidays with relatives over the festive season, but when I came back I found that 4.86 had finally been released to the masses. And it's confusing. Really confusing. I found that I had to store my accounts or back them up or something but I don't know how to because I don't have any adf or xml files or whatever and I don't know how to make them and... ARGH DX

Somebody please help, this is doing my head in...
Backing up your accounts isn't required, but recommended. As long as you don't uninstall Freelancer Account Manager your accounts will be safe. To make an ADF file with your account information, use FAM's export option. For backups you can simply use the Export All feature to have them all in a single file to load from.
' Wrote:Backing up your accounts isn't required, but recommended. As long as you don't uninstall Freelancer Account Manager your accounts will be safe. To make an ADF file with your account information, use FAM's export option. For backups you can simply use the Export All feature to have them all in a single file to load from.

I think I've got it but I don't think it's the right account because I was playing around with DSAM before.

EDIT: Nevermind, all fixed now, thanks~!