Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What are your dreams about?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
All I remember about last night's dream is that it centered around lowercase letters in some fashion.

This music was also very distinctly involved.
Mine have frequented a large house with all my ex-girlfriends in them.

I find myself trying to set it alight, but everytime I strike a match, I burn myself and wake up to Sarah kicking me.....

It's frustrating!
My dreams are usually.. like.. really insane or about people i hang around a lot.

I remember one time, chicken eggs fell from the sky and when they landed they hatched. Then they pecked people to death and i had to fight them off with a knife.

Yep.

Also. Hi Kaiwren. ;3
' Wrote:Mine have frequented a large house with all my ex-girlfriends in them.

WIN:ylove:
Complete self sufficiency.
Violance orantied most of the time.
With a lot of digging I could find many notebooks of dream-diaries, and fill this thread. Not that I like to make them or want to keep them, but a couple of mornings spent writing makes my dreams long, vivid and lucid.

But that's personal stuff, I'd rather share a pic of my afro hair.
I actually don't remember most of my dreams, and sometimes it's a good thing as I wake up all scared/exicted or something, so god knows what I have been dreaming:D

Stuff that I do remember are mostly about something that I recently been through.
Recurring dreams in tones of red and greyscale. They usually focus on a dominating treeline, and a location of a fond event sometime in my past. Always cloudy. Never very linear, but it always ends in running and some kind of monster which I can't quite remember. It always catches up to me though, tripping me and pinning me down before I wake up. Has been recurring for something like five years now.
The most common theme is insects, followed by plane crashes. My dreams suck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6