Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Colonial Republic’s Head of Foreign Relations || Topic: Offer of Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]

Greetings,

There has be brief talks between the Colonial Republic and the Corona Battlegroup in the past, but due to the amount of space between our home systems, negotiations with your republic were of little importance to us compared to opening relations with factions that were closer to our home system of Kansas. However, we have heard news of your forced relocation to the Coronado System by the Gallic advance into the Taus and our pilots have reported seeing Colonial ships as close as the Magellan system which is right next door to us.

We at Corona Battlegroup have decided to open negotiations with an offer to help you in your relocation. However, we are unsure of the security protocols surrounding your new home and would like to ask permission to occasionally send transports carrying humanitarian supplies to Planet Pecos.

List of supplies we are willing to supply:
Consumer Goods
Food Rations
Water
FloraGro

[Image: transmission_terminated.png]
[color=#99FFFF]:| Incoming Transmission [color=#99FFFF]|:

[Image: ISE%20Director.png]

Source ID: Director Marcus Wingates

Target ID: Captain Jacob Gordon

Good day, Captain.

I assume you favor you rank over your surname ? As most military pilots do, I hope so. Anyhow, my name is Marcus Wingates, Director of ISE and I will be working with you, the Foreign Relations Division don't really like to talk, yet the ISE just loves to.

First of all I would like to thank you for even considering such an act of support, yet I'd like to ask, as such important resources aren't just handed out freely, and I -am- a businessman. What do you want in return, exactly? Other than landing rights on New Hope, obviously, or is this a genuine humanitarian act? You must excuse my rudeness, it's just humanity is often so far away from business and credits. If so, I can have docking rights given to you pretty quickly.

I'll be awaiting your reply, Captain.

<div align="right]My Respect,
Marcus Wingates

[color=#99FFFF]:| Transmission Terminated [color=#99FFFF]|:

Director Marcus Wingates,

Captain will do fine, although I must correct you, I am a military pilot no longer and Corona Battlegroup's military ranking system and name are simply a relic of our time working for the Liberty Navy. I see, that you are a no nonsense type, so I will respond to your message bluntly. This is of course not a completely humanitarian act(however, we do truly wish to help), but also an act of planning ahead on our part. If we supply you in your time of need, the Colonial Republic will be more inclined to help us if our roles are ever reversed.

However, since you bring up business, we would also be more then willing to provide the Colonial Republic and/or ISE with Research and Development resources and support if you ever feel you need them. This however, is not a humanitarian offer and would of course come with a fee of some kind depending on the scope of the project.

Captain Gordon,

I see, well, your requests aren't anything out of the ordinary, expectant and agreeable. Yet about the water, if you aren't aware, most of Pecos is ice, and we have all the water we need really. However the other resources you have mentioned are very much needed and are welcomed.

As for the research part, I'm afraid I can't reply to that, I'm a man of business, money and profit; and even an engineer. Yet surprisingly, the Colonial Republic Research Division, or CRDS for short, has started a reform of their own, as well as the ISE itself. I'll forward your request to them.

As for the resources, I assume your transports are ready? And yes, we do not forget our friends, Captain. No matter how much time passes. I'm guessing we have a deal then?

Marcus Wingates

Director Marcus Wingates,

I will be the first to admit my lack of knowledge of the Coronado system as I have not been there myself, we will inform our transport captains to not send water shipments. We have a deal, we will keep you informed through this channel of any shipments that were made to New Hope hope you have a record if you ever need it. I look forward to hearing from a representative of the CRSD.

Captain Gordon,

I apologize for the delay, I've been running all night trying to have ship inspections and other deals completed. As to our deal, it's good and yes we will keep a list on what you have brought us, to see how much we owe you.

I've talked with the Military already, your ships have clearance to land on New Hope, both docking rings.

The Republic thanks you for your assistance in our time of need, Captain, we won't forget this.

Marcus Wingates

Greetings,

I am happy to report that the first shipments have been made to New Hope on planet Pecos by our transports CBT-Venture and CBT-Quantum. The supplies dropped off were 1500 units of FloraGro, 1500 units of Consumer Goods, and 9960 units of Food Rations.

CARGO MANIFEST ONE
CARGO MANIFEST TWO
CARGO MANIFEST THREE
CARGO MANIFEST FOUR