Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GNF-Lt.|Morris.Godman / Charles.Lafebvre has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without attacking anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

Transports/Freighters which have been killed in a PvP fight may return to the system in which they were destroyed but only for purposes of moving through the system or for trade within that system. They may only act in a purely defensive manner. This exemption applies only to players who are in the system for the purposes of trading and does not apply to mining, piracy or any other activity.

5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

Consequences: Don't re-engage. It's bad for your wallet. You have lost money and guns from both ships.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Faction lead here.... Please send me the evidences.
yes i died but can I clarify soem doubt?
whether it is a PVP death or not
a freelancer running around battleship villenue , i request him to stop he was in cruise engine and i fired a cd teh base turned red and kileld me
so am i actualy in battle?

we didnt fired a single shot against each other !
then he started oorping me in private chat,
If this is not a Violation KIndly return my credits and Guns:D
You died, whether you antagonised your own base or not ... However, you swapped to a battleship to continue
the encounter.
Good morning.

Let's not talk about no engagement notice.He bearly say something.Oh wait,he didn't...just started to pew everyone.But all were ok.

Have a nice day.
I am wondering if there is an encounter yet until i swapped to battleship?
many people said this is not an encounter. please understand the situation
and knowing there is not an encounter i told him i am bringing my big ship in rp
no one pew pew here no one fired a single shot , and why the hell you posted in my sanction thread and started humiliating me please dont do it !
Ok Let me take this from here Aromal:

The Freelancer(Reporter) Flies around in cruiser with a Sabre. My friend here tries to CD and it instead hits the Valor Base. Valor shoots my friend down.

Now according to engagement rules, Draining shields more than 50% is considered an attack. Now I dont see when the engagement happened?

It was confirmed by Dab himself. So when there is no engagement, death by a Valor bas3 is not considered a PvP death. So when PvP death never Happened where does Re-Engagement comes?

If i am wrong correct me.
Seems Like Some people need to know rules before they report with out any reason.......... looking for the Answer Admins...........
The player in question began hostile actions against the ship, then turned the Battleship hostile to him and was destroyed. Since the hostile actions against the Freelancer started before the Battleships destroyed the player, the engagment had already begun, thus he was destroyed inRP. Either way, changing ships to a battleship to reengage (and that is exactly what it is without any discussion of the battleship killing the snub) is a no no.

That said, Dab told you the wrong thing. The 50% shields thing is more about when a capital ship can defend itself against transports than anything else.

If you say you are going to attack someone, and do it, that is an engagement. That is what you did.

The engagement starts when someone says the equivalent of "Hey I am going to get you" That's where it starts. You got blown up after this, thus you are dead. Either way, you switched to a battleship to come back and that is a big big no no.

Everyone who is not the player involved or the faction leader, get the hell out of this thread before I start banning people. Justice League, I am looking at you. Add to that, I think it is you who need to learn the rules before you start criticizing the person who made the report.
I get the switching to the battleship part. I have warned him not to do that and the rules clearly state that any attack that drains 50% is considered. With the evidences I have, I dont see any sentences that means something similar to " I am going to attack you.". Cding is not a Hostile Act. And I meant there was no engagement when he was in bomber. Draining shields in a bomber isnt a hard act?

Quote:An Attack is considered:-

1) When Cding a player.

The old rule 2 years before was stated like this.

But now the rules have been modified to not include that anymore.

People inRP can Cd a player to stop him from Cruising to do some interrogation?

I am not arguing with you. Cding isnt a hostile attack for sure. A LN player comes and CDs to scan a USI ship. SO i attack in self defense? A lvl 29 player cds me? I can attack him? YOu agree?

I dont see the reason behind it.

But the Battleship reason is good. But i am afraid then the sanction reason needs to be changed to Harming server gameplay.

But without engagement, I dont see why re-engage reason to work.

And atlast sorry for arguing:(
Pages: 1 2