Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KNF/KSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: KSPHeader1.png]

Comm ID: Kira Yoshinaka of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: KSP/KNF Criminal Database

Begin Transmission:

Konnichiwa!

I responded to a distress call from a Kishiro vessel under the name "Gaikou". I arrived on the scene just outside of Planet New Tokyo orbit and found a Yacht and a small Dromedary vessel hovering it. Through interrogation I discovered that the "Shrine", as it claimed to be, was involved in 'Volunteer' work as it called it. Through further talks I discovered that they sacrifice humans and use slaves as workers! The guncams of the conversation are below. Finally before I arrested the "Shrine" it tried to bribe me. I managed to impound the Vessel at Fuchu and explained the situation, as far as I know that was the last I have heard from it.

Conversation:
[Image: screen26y.th.png][Image: screen29x.th.png][Image: screen31e.th.png]

Impoundment:

[Image: screen34o.th.png][Image: screen36m.th.png]

I will continue to investigate instances of the "Shrine" and report back my findings as I collect them.

-Officer Kira Yoshinaka, KSP

End Transmission.

Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: Kira Yoshinaka, Junsa of the Kusari State Police

Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]Arigato for your hard work, Yoshinaka-san.

We'll have this ship added to our Database immediately.

-Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko, KSP

End Transmission.
[color=transparent]desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: Kira Yoshinaka, Junsa of the Kusari State Police

Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]Upon closer inspection of the evidence you provided, Yoshinaka-san, I'm failing to find anything which suggests that this suspect has committed a "crime against humanity", as you call it.

Do you have a more complete log of events? Until I'm convinced of this "Shrine's" guilt, I'll refrain from adding it to the Criminal Database.

-Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko, KSP

End Transmission.
[color=transparent]No, there's no desu here. Yes, this phone is plugged in.