Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CORS - ORder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
According to my knowledge the allince doesnt exist.
But yesterday when i looged in with my legate i see one geb in front of tripoli. Asked him why is he here and he said doing missions to get order iff back. I told him doing corsair missions will not help as we are not allied. He replied that it was actually helping. However i told him to leave gamma and do order missions and he left. Later i found another guy doing the same.

So i asked.
Player RP branched where it should've gone.
[Image: Han1_edited_edited.jpg]

But on serious note - Order are now bombed hard, so they must went at Corsairs once again. But from what i saw - loosing a main base didn't affected order much, but instead, in few years they managed to build up a whole new planet base or two, few new bases and constructed a new BS. That's spectacular work if your main home was nuked a day ago. Discovery doesn't tend to be of any logic and we have no game masters to say what happened and what's not. With all the mess we are always left to decide ourselves what is the current course of action. For instance Order can play as it didn't loose anything but instead they grow more [Image: emoticon-00165-muscle.gif] because of nomad attack, or they may went around asking for help in despair - that's the Order's choice and no one can convince them to act in one way or another. This works for any other faction just in same way.
' Wrote:No, officially they are allied, because that's what canon says. Player RP has branched off where it shouldn't have gone.

riiiight sao i guess that means galia dissaperes too as well as the war with rhineland.... times change so do faction diplomacys

last i checked this was freelancer discovery not freelancer vanilla 24/7 rp server
Quote:instance Order can play as it didn't loose anything but instead they grow more because of nomad attack

What can't kill, makes stronger. Even Toledo lost, Order still alive, and not going to surrende.
Thebes - super dreadnought was under development for long time already. It was just in time finished to participate in battle of Toledo. We are not allied to Sairs and we will never be again. Order| is currently banned from using all capital ships for at least 2 months due to effort into repairing what survived battle (If you see Order| ship bigger than hathor somewhere else than Omicron-100 report it to me or Rodent). And who said new Order planet (or moon would fit better) is something a bit better than makeshift refugee tent camp currently?
' Wrote:Thebes - super dreadnought was under development for long time already. It was just in time finished to participate in battle of Toledo. We are not allied to Sairs and we will never be again. Order| is currently banned from using all capital ships for at least 2 months due to effort into repairing what survived battle (If you see Order| ship bigger than hathor somewhere else than Omicron-100 report it to me or Rodent). And who said new Order planet (or moon would fit better) is something a bit better than makeshift refugee tent camp currently?

and what with order caps in iota? that are there everyday ? ....
They are surely not Order|, and independant capitals we can not control in way of banning them not to fly to Iota, or anywhere in omicrons in that matter. No Order| capitals flying for two months is within player faction deal and we don't want nor can force it on indies, it's up to them how they want to role play their characters after Toledo fall.

While we are on subject of caps in Iota, I can say that I seen fair number of Corsair capitals in there, with certain tag, and rarely any Order one, but I guess that's up to time zones and timing when you are loged.
The discussion of Thebes project (in RP and in real time) started around May 2009 (817 as?). Therefore, it is quite fitting to RP. The RP posts are also here somewhere on this forum.

The only capital ship with an Order| tag flying is Order|Immortal and it has all the justification of RP (and not a patching RP, RP built almost a year ago) to be flying around. And it never went anywhere else than : Mu, 100, Minor, Zeta, and only for RP (the thing is a mess for combat anyway).

Only indie players do whatever they want because Order| (the only official faction of Order) has no claims / enforcement / channeling over their RP.

<3.
' Wrote:riiiight sao i guess that means galia dissaperes too as well as the war with rhineland.... times change so do faction diplomacys

last i checked this was freelancer discovery not freelancer vanilla 24/7 rp server
No, the Order/Corsair alliance is a Discovery addition. The players don't get to change faction alliances, just the devs do.
Pages: 1 2 3