Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How did I get here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all. My name is Fry. My buddie Bender and I were having a few drinks, ok, many drinks and I wake up here. Bender is still passed-out. Probably a good thing. Anyway, I have this keycard for some crummy ship called a Starflyer. Guess I'll take this rust-bucket out and look around.

Oh, and if Bender wakes up, just give him a beer and cigar and he'll be fine. If he asks you to "Bite My Shiny Metal @5$", that's just his way of saying "Hi".

I miss Leela already. Wish me luck...

OOC: This mod looks really fun. You all take your RP very serious. I'll explore for a while, trade, then Bender will wake up and we'll all be in trouble! Cya out there.
bwahahaha

you'll do just fine here mate, welcome to the best freelancer mod there is!

-Puck
I like this kid already. Welcome!
You'll fit in perfect! Welcome!
Do I feel a future discovery comedy personality?

welcome to discovery, beware communist penguins!
wonderful to see some RP on the first post.
Kisses and love.
Yo, welcome to Discovery.

Just follow the rules and you will be ok.

~Leo
*points at sig* Admire my sig (courtesy of Xing), join all the clans on the third like of links, and read my RP stories on the first two. If you're wondering what stories are good, read the link in the fourth line.

OK... so, join the LPI and BLS most. I need good RP'rs in the LPI, and we have this plot to rule all of Sirius, you see... I mean, err... *snoooooore*

Yeah, and the BLS is kinda inactive, so I need more people there, too.
Hehe, I love Futurama. Welcome:)
Good News, Everyone!, Today you're going to be strapped into my latest invention, two guns, no armour and a turning circle that makes Ice skaters look like their moving.....*snorrrrre* Huh? Wha? Ohhhh, I would go, but I'm already in my pyjamas.

Have fun, see you in space.
Pages: 1 2