Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Scimitar Light Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Scimitar is only sold on unlawful bases currently, could a sell point please be added on a neutral base? I feel this an important aspect of the Borderworlds shipline, and it's an excellent ship for freelancers on both sides of the law.

Also, a thought/suggestion - since the Scimitar is a Mark 2 LF, is it possible it could get the longer nose of the stiletto? I think it'd look sexy as hell:

[Image: Stiletto-s.png]

I think it has a more slender, sexy look - giving the ship more length than breadth. For comparison, the original:

[Image: Dagger-s.png]

Thoughts/Opinions?
' Wrote:Also, a thought/suggestion - since the Scimitar is a Mark 2 LF, is it possible it could get the longer nose of the stiletto? I think it'd look sexy as hell:
I think it has a more slender, sexy look - giving the ship more length than breadth.

I already had thought that myself, so I agree with you xD

about the other point I think you are right too, put it in the Barrier Gate Station, I mean that station is in reality made up of 3, all of those 3 could sell the same commodities and equipment and all the same stuff buying all the same, but each one could sell 3 difrent ships. A total of 9 diffrent ships in the "same" station
' Wrote:put it in the Barrier Gate Station, I mean that station is in reality made up of 3, all of those 3 could sell the same commodities and equipment and all the same stuff buying all the same, but each one could sell 3 difrent ships. A total of 9 diffrent ships in the "same" station

That is an awesome idea. More ships easily accessible for freelancers, so they don't have to fly all over Sirius!

the Marauder could also be sold in the Barrier Gate Station, since going all the way to Omega-50 just to buy a civilian ship is preety dull imo
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Marauder
Woah.....that's the new marauder?
HOT DAMN I GOTTA GET ME ONE.
' Wrote:the Marauder could also be sold in the Barrier Gate Station, since going all the way to Omega-50 just to buy a civilian ship is preety dull imo
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Marauder

I got payed 100 mil to make one :lol:
I agree with an idea of *upgrading* Barrier's shipyard.
The ships I would like to see at Barrier gate:

part one
- Marauder
- Moldy crow
- Kingfisher
part two
- Tigershark
- Scimitar
- Griffin
part three
- Spatial
- Virage
- Firefly
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but according to Freelancer Companion, Barrier Gate has been condensed to one station.
That's odd BaconSoda - there's still three dockable base thingies there at the moment.

P.S: Guys, don't forget about the Scimitar visual enhancement! Like/Dislike?
Curses! A double post. Well, I might as well use it.

Thanks for the feedback so far folks, glad to see everyone seems to be on board with the 'more ships on barrier gate' idea. Hopefully a dev wanders by this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3