Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signature for less than 75mil credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for someone who might be interested in making me a signature that has two ships with the name of my characters beneath them and in the background of each of those ships is the emblem their faction and in the very back there is a picture off a planet and my motto above all that.
Post some details Mr. What ships of what factions? And specify the text you want on it. You might got multiple submissions to chose from.
The first vessel is a civilian whale, the kujira, the faction is kishirio technologies and the characters name is Dr.Centura.
The second ship is a Imperator, the name of the character is Ramon and he is a part of the corsair empire.
In the background I'd like the picture of a planet (I don't care which one as long as it isn't in Bretonia).
The motto is: Apart we are together
[Image: centura1.png]

I hope this would be up to your expectations,
It looks great! How much do you think is adequate for such a good job?
' Wrote:
[Image: centura1.png]

I hope this would be up to your expectations,

One question, why the kishiro char has the "evil" space background while
sair one is nice and all?:P
' Wrote:One question, why the kishiro char has the "evil" space background while
sair one is nice and all?:P

I was thinking the exact same thing, then I scroll all the way down a see your reply xD
I think it's a good job done and I like it the way it is.
But I am going to wait and see what Evan_ comes up with.
give me a chance?
Pages: 1 2