Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where did all the Nomads go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone?

Since the introduction of 4.86 they seem very scarce on the ground. I've tried theta, kappa, delta,iota and even 92, but can't find them anywhere.

Not a one. :huh:

[EDIT] Found out there are no npc's when server is nearly full.
The NPC's?

Try Omicron 99.

Nomad BS spawns still pop up there.
Think after they saw me the went, a Wilde met me today i was in my DHC char

I demanded Hugs cardamine and Kissed him ( IN RP:D) he coudnt handle me and went off i am PROUDDD

Now since i made him go away i must make a how to deal with Wild , Nomads thread
know that NPC's don't spawn when the server is full/fullish. That's most likely why you're not seeing them. try looking during the slow hours:yes:
' Wrote:know that NPC's don't spawn when the server is full/fullish. That's most likely why you're not seeing them. try looking during the slow hours:yes:
That's probably it, then. I think it was running at nearly full capacity

Cheers
It will be better to have nomad bs and cruiser patrol near iota jh at delta and in minor near nomad jh. Nomad bs patrols are fun.
They're not gone, just invisible and very quiet.
I dont Care about how many players are playing, NPCs put more fun in game , yeah BS patrols put more fear and fun , so plz add more and dont relate their spawn with number of players on server.:D
' Wrote:I dont Care about how many players are playing, NPCs put more fun in game , yeah BS patrols put more fear and fun , so plz add more and dont relate their spawn with number of players on server.:D

Have to agree. I'm not a massive PvP person and it gets a bit boring without the hassle.
Ehh.I killd them and now them all goan.

ehh don't know:D
Pages: 1 2