Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samura base management positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konnichiwa fellow members of Samura.
With the changes that have happened recently in Kusari, the turmoil caused by the loss of the Tau sectors, the betrayal of the Kusari people by a few power hungry individuals and the tampering of the latest election.
We are left with a Kusari that does not hold the honor it once did.
The Bretonians were our enemy, and while they are a hard cultured people that cost many a Kusari life, they were a people that fought with honor against us and a people that deserved every inch of space they fought for.
Unlike the Gallians, they were a fair and just enemy that I can say Kusari was honored to fight on the battlefield.

Kusari has been betrayed by the unjust people that have illegally removed our true government and cost the lives of countless thousands of Kusari lives when our citizens fighting for us found themselves without any support as the heart of Kisari had already been sold to Gallia without our consent.
Due to this new political atmosphere Samura must adapt and we will.

Yesterday I officially took over the position of Daihyo of Samura Otomai Zaibatsu.
My first task was handled strait away, I removed most of the middle management positions within the corporation and all of the planetary and station administrators.
It is now time to fill these positions with with new blood who will rise to the challenge of insuring our place within Kusari and Kusari's place within Sirius.

If you feel you have the professionalism and character to apply for one of these new positions, then now would be the correct time.
All applications will be privately forwarded onto myself for evaluation.
Those accepted will be transferred immediately to their new post where they can begin working towards the greater good of the Kusari people.

This is a two round application process, first the positions will be granted to full time, unionised employees of Samura Otomai Zaibatsu.
Round two will be opened to all employees of Samura.
Round two applications can be handed in during round one.
The following assets are open for application.

Shinjuku Station, <strike>Yokohama Shipyard</strike>, Planet Kyushu, <strike>Planet Junyo</strike>, <strike>Planet Kurile</strike>, Sapporo Station, Misaki Station, Nansei Research Complex, <strike>Tsushima Depot</strike>, Osaka Storage Depot, Shinkaku Station,

The Application form below should be filled out and sent directly to my office(PM)
Quote:What base are you applying for.

Why are you applying for this position.

Are you comfortable applying forum RP in regards to this position?

Tell us about the character that is applying for this position, what is his history and why would he be given this position. Does he have any connections to this base?

What is your current main vessel for Samura. Is this different from the character's ship?

Please describe how this base is important for Samura Heavy Industries.

Please describe how this base is important to the local area.

Name which factions(NPC) are a hindrance for this base in order from largest to smallest.

What is this base's potential, what can it become with time.

What are some of the problems this base is having, what is holding it back.

How will you try to overcome said problems for the betterment of Samura.

Good luck gentlemen and make Samura proud.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

Konbanwa Samura employees.
It is my pleasure to announce that we have accepted some candidates for the position of asset administration.
These individuals have their work cut out for them but take their place as valued members of the best organisation in Sirius.
The positions and employees are as listed.

Ichiro Takahashi - Planet Junyo, Shikoku system.
Kiyoshi Sato - Planet Kurile, Sigma-17 system.
Kaido Marahu - Yokohama Shipyard, New Tokyo system.
Isamu Kyense - Tsushima Depot, Kyushu system.

Welcome gentlemen, I do hope you find your new positions challenging and stimulating enough for you.
Your offices have been prepared and your new staff is awaiting your arrival.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

Konbanwa.
Phase two of our restructuring project for Samura Omotai Zaibatsu is now in session.
As such asset administration positions are now being considered for all pilots carrying Samura identification papers, unionised and not.
This is a chance to have your say and contribute towards a better future for your corporation.
We have many who look upon us with a jealous eye, and attempt to subvert what we have worked so hard for centuries to achieve, a perfect society for our Kusari brethren.

All applications may be forwarded to me for the purpose of perusal by the Board of Directors and successful applicants shall be announced here as well as receiving what ever help is needed from the BoD to achieve efficiency in their chosen career.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

Comm ID: Kazyua Kobayashi

Greetings,

I submitted my application for one of these positions several days ago and politely and humbly request the status of the application.

Thanks you.

-Kazuya Kobayashi, Samura Management Trainee
[Image: fujiyama_top.png]

Konnichiwa all,

Due to recent projections showing new ways to maximize our profits using better forms of management and synergy, we are currently reorganizing our base management positions. If you are interested in having such a role, as was previously stated, please send me a copy of your application and I will ensure that it is filed and sorted properly.

Arigato.

[Image: fujiyama_bottom.png]