Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order ID: Nomad weapons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Alexander.Salmin.
ID: Order ID.
Ship: Surveyor.

Hello. Today i saw Oder Agent, he used 5 Nomad Guns on Bastet.

Is this a violation or not?
Remove his name, this is not trial by forum.
I am the one that was Enrico.Davids.

First of all you should delete the name of that player from your post and your screenshot. Otherwise the admins and mods will treat this post as Trial by Forum.

Besides this, it's a good question. I asked Lennox about it and he claimed that the old two-nomad-weapon-rule is still valid.
Name and Screenshot was removed.
Wasn't that just an RP rule? Shouldnt you just do some sort of RP consquence?

Aswell tech chart changed. Its gone.

Correct me if im wrong
Well, it's true, but on the other hand, you should consider, that these weapons are produced by Order themselves but were restricted to two weapons per ship with the old rules.
What would you do now? Kill an Order player with 5 nomad weapons with your own Order character? It would be OORP to my mind.
' Wrote:Well, it's true, but on the other hand, you should consider, that these weapons are produced by Order themselves but were restricted to two weapons per ship with the old rules.
What would you do now? Kill an Order player with 5 nomad weapons with your own Order character? It would be OORP to my mind.
Well I didn't mean kill, but you can figure out a way I'm sure.

Or get suspicious how that guy can get past that way of not allowing more than 2 nom weapons on his weapon system.
It was against the rules to mount more then 2 Blasters/Cannons on Order Guard ID in 4.85. Now, I'm not sure if the Tech Chart changes affect Nomad Blasters and Cannons. If those are considered pure Nomad equipment and it's stated that only 2 of them could be mounted on OG ID, then it stays the same, 2 max.
Well, yesterday an Order ID'd/IFF'd Bastet with 4 Nomad guns mounted, attacked my LR in New York, with the reason:

Code:
[15.01.2012 03:33:41] *******: Prepare to die, lesser being.
15.01.2012 03:33:52] LR-Armed.Pacifist: An order?
[15.01.2012 03:34:01] *******: No order, an alien.

<strike>I thought, Order ID'd ships aren't allowed to leave the Omicrons from now on? Or do we have to wait until the ID's update?</strike>
' Wrote:Well, yesterday an Order ID'd/IFF'd Bastet with 4 Nomad guns mounted, attacked my LR in New York, with the reason:

Code:
[15.01.2012 03:33:41] *******: Prepare to die, lesser being.
15.01.2012 03:33:52] LR-Armed.Pacifist: An order?
[15.01.2012 03:34:01] *******: No order, an alien.

I thought, Order ID'd ships aren't allowed to leave the Omicrons from now on? Or do we have to wait until the ID's update?
meh mine isnt in the omicrons...no one said a word :L
Pages: 1 2 3