Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: System-owning factions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so we all know this little rule right here:

Quote:Characters from one account can join different factions freely, unless faction policy specifies another rule for this, but no more than 2 system-owning factions at one time.

So.. does that mean if I have, say, two accounts, then I can join more than two system-owning factions at a time? As in, one account joins two factions, and another joins a different two factions, making a total of four factions for both accounts combined. If this is allowed, then that is great, if not, then is there any possibility for making it 3 system-owning factions at the same time?

EDIT: didn't realize I ran out of room when typing the title, so the last part is: Needs to be clarified..
This rule Is outdated I believe, I see no use to it and no possible sanctions for it...
Well, even if the rule is outdated, it seems as if you're correct. It clearly states that you can't join more than two factions on the same account.
I personally think that rule is not useful. Personally, If looked at my accounts, I would probably be breaking it....

Verg
Look here