Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LNS-Kalahari has been sanctioned for:

Quote:*5.6 Fleeing from combat and then docking at a station or planet while you are in range of the ship you were fighting counts as PVP death.*

Consequences:You engaged the Rheinland Navy in Texas, docked at Houston during the fight and returned. Docking during the fight counts as a PVP death and you're not allowed to return for 4 hours. You were fined, your guns taken and your cargo hold emptied for a sanction notice. Don't do that again.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hmm interesting:)

Can I see screenshot which shows that I was engaged against RM and had shields droped under 50% which counts as being engaged in hostile action? I also didn't docked on Huston, it was battleship Mississippi.

I went for refitting to Virginia before any fight started, there wasn't even RM in Texas system when I went there.
When I did come back fight was going on, and I speed docked on Mississippi so when I die I don't respawn again in Virginia and have to fly all the way back again.

I docked with full shield and zero energy as I just droped out of cruise meaning I did not engaged in any hostile action before docking, now if you can show me screenshot which shows my shields were droped when I docked, or me even firing before docking then fine, but such screen can't exist as it didn't happened, so I am really interested to see on what evidence did you based this sanction?

edit: I have 2 people who PMed me after seeing this sanction that were present in this situation and can witness that indeed I did not engaged in any hostile action before docking. Their names can be provided if needed.
Right, bumping this up as I am getting feeling I am being ignored.
This is second time my dread have been striped of equipment by mistake, and while first time I let it go eventually as I wanted to use ship as soon as possible, this time I won't :)
Still in ignore mod or simply didn't have time so far? Doesn't matter either for me, I am waiting for some answer :)
PM sent.
Alright here we go again;

Screenshots that I have received are not working. I get the message page not found.
I have pasted link to a trusted friend just to check there isn't something wrong on my side.
It's not working for him either.
So as I said in PM I did not see evidence on which was this sanction based.

Now about sanction itself, I am not satisfied with explanation,

Saying that I am guilty for docking during combat and then re-engaging again is not valid, if I haven't actually been engaged in any kind combat before docking.
No screenshot can show that, cause I did not fired a single shot, nor I was fired up as battle was going on 4,5 kilometers away from me.

Fact is that I was never engaged as described in the rules;
As in: no shield below 50%, no shots fired upon or from me.
So, by the rules, I was never engaged,
hence I was not a participant in the battle at the time of my docking.
After I undocked I gave the engagement notice and THEN started shooting.
this was the first and only time, that I was engaged in combat as per the rules.
Everything before me shooting, was me NOT being in combat.

I don't think I can make this more clear, and I still don't understand on what was this sanction based,
since no screens can show that I was engaged in any kind of combat before docking.
I am feeling stupid for so much repeating but I am not gonna let this go.
Tommeh, after some discussion with the Admin team and a further review, I am reversing the sanction.
So that you understand my thinking at the time, I saw someone in scanner view of an enemy docking. I saw that as fleeing.
I was pre-emptive on this so I'll refund you. I don't remember what you had for money or guns so PM me and we'll settle up.
This has been settled. Closed.