Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone.

I thought that I should introduce myself.

I have been a fan of freelancer for quite some time, but i got tired of game when i was playing on a different server. And then my eyes were opened when i found the Discovery mod and here i am. It will be a challenge to learn to RP because I don't have any experience, but I hope that i'll be having fun and enjoy the stay in Sirius.
Welocme, enjoy yourself and read the rules, really I caanot stress enough how important that is.

Some folks will be along shortly handing out links to useful threads, warnings and shameless recruitment.

Enjoy.
Welcome to Discovery!:)
Hi and welcome:)

Enjoy your stay and have fun:D
Welcome to the party mate, and do what Del said. I think that the very fact that you made this post shows us that you'll do fairly well here.
Welcome to Discovery, if you need anything at all my ingame names are on my profile here and I'll be glad to help out however I can.

Thanks for your willingness to roleplay even though you've never done it before.

But I'll warn you about roleplay: It can be a bit strange if you're not used to it, and not everything people say in character is what they really mean, so don't take it personally.

Have a great time here.
Heya.. welcome dude er... or dudette:)

Need anything just ask BluntPencil!
He is the kindest most helpful person on Disco!

;)

DBoy is also very helpful, he is a bit gay but we really like him!

If you see Hoodlum... head in the other direction, and don't wear anything green!
When Hoodie sees green he rips the curtains with his teeth and froths at the mouth!

Puck sings in a boyband, Puella bakes girl scout cookies and I eat them.

there ya go.

Any posting advice, just PM Xing, he's the worlds foremost expert on forum trolling!
Have a fun time in Discovery.
' Wrote:DBoy is also very helpful, he is a bit gay

Say waa? ...

*Punches Andrew*

---

Anyway, welcome to Discovery, Donyc. Just ask one of the Angels in game if you need help.
Hey there, we all hope you'll enjoy your game time here... and to help with that I'm going to do some shameless self-advertising!

Flight School!
Pages: 1 2