Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi you people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, i've been playing on Disco and whatnot for a couple a months now, and i've been reading the forums (rules, new stuff, things applying to the factions I play) Bu t I've never registered till now:)
I want to join some official factions, so i went out and got myself skype and a forum account.
And yes, I am very clear on the rules.
Heya! Welcome. Have fun here, sir.
Sounds like you're on the right track!

Welcome, and hve fun!

PS. Join a trading/mining/commercial faction. It's an easy way to learn how to make money efficiently, pick up tips on RP, and meet other Discovery players.
' Wrote:Welcome, and hve fun!
PS. Join a trading/mining/commercial faction. It's an easy way to learn how to make money efficiently, pick up tips on RP, and meet other Discovery players.
I know what military and pirate factions I want to join, but i haven't decided on a trading faction.
Do you know any that do some cool stuff like events and a lot of convoys and stuff?
EDIT: I already have enough cash to bury a horse in:), looking for more RP and spending more time in a group.
Welcome.:)

' Wrote:I know what military and pirate factions I want to join, but i haven't decided on a trading faction.
Do you know any that do some cool stuff like events and a lot of convoys and stuff?
EDIT: I already have enough cash to bury a horse in:), looking for more RP and spending more time in a group.

There are quite a lot official trading factions like:

Interspace Commerce and Independent Neuralnet Division (those are sirius-wide)

And of course, every house has his own "trading factions".
It depends, where you like to trade. I would also check the activity of those factions here, before you apply at one.
Smuggling is the most fun, IMHO. I'm looking to start up a ragtag group of smugglers here soon with some friends. Nothing official, yet. Keep on the lookout.;)

~Leo
I like your avatar. That's always good. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to our crezi community. Have fun.
Welcome aboard, enjoy.
You people? YOU PEOPLE? What do you mean by you people???

:laugh:kidding

Welcome aboard!
Pages: 1 2