Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: In capitalist Liberty...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...Trenton blocks ALL the commerce!

[4:07:35 AM] Matt (Cannon): No, that's intentional.

[4:08:30 AM] Jake (Thexare): Have you ever driven down the primary road of your town and seen a store sticking out and blocking half a lane of traffic?
[4:08:36 AM] Jake (Thexare): Because that's what that is

And they call me the one that blocks trading in at manhattan.... :D
Should move it a tad beneath the plane, provided it doesn't cause havoc for the NPC traders.
What the hell kind of stores are you talking about...?
In Capitalist Liberty...IND owns YOU.

Wait....Wait no, that's actually true.

Q_Q
' Wrote:In Capitalist Liberty...IND owns YOU.

Q_Q

Scandalous...
' Wrote:In Capitalist Liberty...IND owns YOU.

Q_Q

Conspiracy. USI bought out by IND as a ploy to funnel more money to the IND!
' Wrote:What the hell kind of stores are you talking about...?
The kind that stick out into the middle of the damn road.

Oh right.

They don't exist. Because sticking a building directly in the path of traffic is a bad idea.

You should fix that.

(or don't, I still don't play and therefore have no reason to care. I'm just here because Andrew pointed this out.)
' Wrote:(or don't, I still don't play and therefore have no reason to care. I'm just here because Andrew pointed this out.)

Tis my duty to point out lulz oversights to non-discoers who played disco before. |8
' Wrote:Tis my duty to point out lulz oversights to non-discoers who played disco before. |8

We would be otherwise uneducated and ignorant without you, Andrew. You're doing God's work. God's work.
' Wrote:We would be otherwise uneducated and ignorant without you, Andrew. You're doing God's work. God's work.

I sense a insult somewhere in here....

anyway, I hate gods work. Ile stop now zzz.

Edit: Wait, why are you still here? I thought you vanished from discoland. (wonder)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5