Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Big Bang Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My sister bought me the 2nd season DVD for Christmas, and I bloody love it, no other way to put it.

I love how these guys are written, so wrong yet so right! :laugh:

Anyone else love this show?

EDIT: I'd murder Sheldon in my sleep.
It's funny.

I like.
I have been watching it from start when they started showing on our tv, but lost track of it after first season, watched few episodes every now and then, but planing to download complete stuff.

Yea, awesome show, really makes you laugh nicely. :D
I hate the old-style multi-camera sitcom technique & canned laughter to tell me when something is supposed to be funny, but this one I like simply because I totally relate to the overbearing geek factor of the people in it.
Yep. It's good. Weird thing is, I don't think anyone expected it to actually be good.. When I first watched it, it was more of a, "ah what the heck.. " But it turned out to be decent.:)
It would be more fun to torture sheldon,using himself against himself.
' Wrote:I hate the old-style multi-camera sitcom technique & canned laughter to tell me when something is supposed to be funny, but this one I like simply because I totally relate to the overbearing geek factor of the people in it.

Recently, I can't help but notice laugh tracks now. /rage

' Wrote:Recently, I can't help but notice laugh tracks now. /rage
heh yeah, I know what you mean. back in the day, they used to just mic the hell out of the audience, but somewhere along the line the industry started adding laugh tracks in post production to cover the jokes that failed during taping cause it's cheaper than an on-the-fly rewirite

btw...Bazinga:crazy:
::Edit- just to pour salt in the wound & laugh at the pain for a couple minutes, watch Breaking Bad:tease:::
Good show:)

I watch reruns while I wait for the new episodes each week. It never gets old.
Yup best bloody show on TV. I even watch re-runs non stop, and still make me laugh. My young cousin calls it "the sheldon show" lol.

PS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdzicyWeq1Q...feature=related
Pages: 1 2